DHL se international shipping karwa loon?😳
You think it will reach in time?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
DHL se international shipping karwa loon?😳
You think it will reach in time?
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
DHL se international shipping karwa loon?😳
You think it will reach in time?
Which breed??
What a wonderful idea...I really want a scene in the yellow saree in their bedroom, preferable with mirror scene, she getting ready and our Saheb from the back...Ofcourse with no interruptions..
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire
What a wonderful idea...I really want a scene in the yellow saree in their bedroom, preferable with mirror scene, she getting ready and our Saheb from the back...Ofcourse with no interruptions..
Hum CV's se kuch jyada umeed nahi kar rahe.
I so wish this comes true though, kuch toh mile in that yellow saree. Ye bedroom kya, Zillat arena mein mile toh bhi chalega
Will a breed make a difference??? Chipkali toh Chipkali hoti hain, kuch toh kaam aaye.
What if Virat himself screams chipkali to get Sai in his arms??🤣 After today, we never know what he can do 😆
Someone tweet this thread to Siddharth Vankar person
I agree we want a hug ❤️
What if Virat himself screams chipkali to get Sai in his arms??🤣 After today, we never know what he can do 😆
I can totally see Virat do what Usha Mausi did🤣🤣🤣