Hi Everyone iam new
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi Everyone iam new
Doc saab is now English babu to me or that "guy who married Rani without asking her"
Originally posted by: ...Seema...
Hiii girls
very much disappointed ,wat has veer turned jnto😡im skipping the episodes fr nowOriginally posted by: Shimmer_sault
Doc saab is now English babu to me or that "guy who married Rani without asking her"
welcome to the forum😃Hi Everyone iam new
Join the club. Me too.Originally posted by: ...Seema...
very much disappointed ,wat has veer turned jnto😡im skipping the episodes fr now
Welcome to the forum . I am Kate . How can I call you?Thank you
A caring, sophisticated n charming character has been ruined
Originally posted by: ...Seema...
A caring, sophisticated n charming character has been ruined
agree. Now ML has become the main villain. I cannot stand his presence on screen now. I get the same vibes as the main villain. I can skip episodes without a worry now.
im so much disappointed , can't explain it in words.didnt watch 26th jan epi.Originally posted by: caller123
agree. Now ML has become the main villain. I cannot stand his presence on screen now. I get the same vibes as the main villain. I can skip episodes without a worry now.