maybe because i dont post in his AT much. Honestly it feels weird being a guy😆 I like him as Ranbir though😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
maybe because i dont post in his AT much. Honestly it feels weird being a guy😆 I like him as Ranbir though😊
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
maybe because i dont post in his AT much. Honestly it feels weird being a guy😆 I like him as Ranbir though😊
Arey no. Not Because of that.
I have felt this since day 1😛
Well I do like you calling him Boo Bhaiya😆
chal jhooti😛
u despise me calling him boo bhaiyya
I like Pranbir more than any other mugdha's onscreen partner. Its true whether you believe or not. The only AT I post in my entire IF history is Pranbir
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I like Pranbir more than any other mugdha's onscreen partner. Its true whether you believe or not. The only AT I post in my entire IF history is Pranbir
😲❤️

Arey no. Sacchi😆
Yup the only other AT i visited before my hibernation was DMG and BW. In DMG my fav couple didn't last very long so never did this AT business😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Arey no. Sacchi😆
I have read somewhere you mention sirf apke dushman bulaiye boo ko bhaiyya😈😆
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
Yup the only other AT i visited before my hibernation was DMG and BW. In DMG my fav couple didn't last very long so never did this AT business😆
I was a DMG fan too. I’m curious who u shipped 😆
I liked the first Riddhima and when she came back to the show wanted her paired up with KSG again
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I have read somewhere you mention sirf apke dushman bulaiye boo ko bhaiyya😈😆
Oh gosh I swear it didn't mean for you.
I instantly thought what will you think if you see 🤣
I Thought you didn't see.
It was a proverb obviously.
I really like it when you call him bhaiya with izzat😆
Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum
1.3k