Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Omggg 😂😂
And where is that statue even now? Do they even remember that they made a statue of hers? 🤣
I went to VRM and steal it coz it's my Sister🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Omggg 😂😂
And where is that statue even now? Do they even remember that they made a statue of hers? 🤣
I went to VRM and steal it coz it's my Sister🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Is that kabir ke bachche ki maaa?? 😂😂
Naah, its Kabir's baby's mother
🤣🤣
maine Bhi abhi tak episode nahi dekhi...Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Pata hai, pics dekhi maine handcuffs wali🤣
Mera subscription khtam ho geyi...😭
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
maine Bhi abhi tak episode nahi dekhi...
Main shaam ko hi dekhungi
I’m Feeling bad for that statue now 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Mera subscription khtam ho geyi...😭
Aur aaj hi voot ne episode advance m de diya🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I went to VRM and steal it coz it's my Sister🤣🤣
Was in the backyard
That Riddhima’s spot in the entire mansion! The backyard!! 😂😂😂
Vansh will be behind u now as u stole his statue or he will send that nikamma kabir for u