Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Can’t help!!! Wont stop now as I’m unstoppable 🤣
Green - yeh toh mujhe bohoth pasand hai karne ko, kas kar Tere saath 😂😂😂
I wasn't aware of it till now,Now i have to be careful🤪🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Can’t help!!! Wont stop now as I’m unstoppable 🤣
Green - yeh toh mujhe bohoth pasand hai karne ko, kas kar Tere saath 😂😂😂
I wasn't aware of it till now,Now i have to be careful🤪🤣🤣
Did Voot uploaded 175th as 172 epi🤪🤣🤣
Inka toh No. System hilla hua hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I wasn't aware of it till now,Now i have to be careful🤪🤣🤣
🤣🤣
tips taken from u 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
🤣🤣
are those coming with Harry potter’s scarf 😂😂😂 for it to be invisible
Something like that🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Something like that🤣
Mujhe laga tha 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Vansh has the needed things with him ready always 😂
Vansh did tell Ridhu has many talents cause he never know when
he's going to use it 🤣
Nah you are learning it from your favourite Ishaani🤣
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Vansh did tell Ridhu has many talents cause he never know when
he's going to use it 🤣
Yaaaa that’s why he informed things beforehand 😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I didn't said I want Kabir or Kabir's Bacha🤪
As in the way you Said Vansh Baby🤔 ,I called Jungkook Baby but it was in Hindi as Bacha
Aur tumne Rai Ka pahaad bana diya🤪🤪
you better not have that man spawn there will be no room for you here 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Nah you are learning it from your favourite Ishaani🤣
🤣🤣
at least better than ur behen Riddhima 😂😂