🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
She’s ur number 1 in the favorite list for sure 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Good morning guys...
Morning Nisha🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Morning chudail 🤗
Haaa yaaaar, woh toh koi na koi charche karhi deta hai uske ‘good friend’ ke wajese 🤣
Rish🤗
Uske charcho ka kya kehna😆
Tu toh thik hai na🤣
I'm yet to watch Saturday's epi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'm yet to watch Saturday's epi🤣🤣
🤗
Good you are behind 🤣
So no need to torture yourself
How are you shivi?
Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
Good morning guys 🙈
Congratulations for 100th CC🥳
Beautiful thread anysia di👏
Gifs and write up👏
Angrish gifs toh mashallah 🤭🤭
Waise kya haseen sapna tha, VR mansion mein party😆
🤗
kab se puchna chah rahi thi mein, ye AngrIsh dance kaunse episode mein tha 🤔
I don't remember skipping any episode in between, neither have I seen this in any episode 🤪
Before I was hitting the bed I was the one who saw it and posted it 😂😂😂
Thik hu Kyu ki I live as don’t give up in life 🤣🤣
All I know is he can do much better 😂😂