Tamil people say akka it’s fixed for them
But we Sinhala people say Akka, Akke and AKki!! My sister calls me Akki
Akki is kinda like the SinGlish word - this is used in Urban areas
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tamil people say akka it’s fixed for them
But we Sinhala people say Akka, Akke and AKki!! My sister calls me Akki
Akki is kinda like the SinGlish word - this is used in Urban areas
And I’m wishing u good morning now Shona di 🤗
Enjoy
If it doesn’t matter to you then it won’t matter to anyone on this forum
Because he is ur baby not ours🤣
Yeah blurr all the R’s doing and Vansh doings and thado him
Thank you for the 🔪
I can always do the Thadna for my baby
I only care about my baby and not for any other else!! So I can pics of my baby and not others
🔪🔪🔪
Enjoy
If it doesn’t matter to you then it won’t matter to anyone on this forum
Because he is ur baby not ours🤣
Yeah blurr all the R’s doing and Vansh doings and thado him
Thank you for the 🔪
W T H 🤣🤣
Do I need one too 🤣
Before this post what she posted on my reply see🤣
That I care what he do🤬
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was just thinking about u today and that I didn’t meet u for a long time here!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKcGktsBVCX/?igshid=16hafo27r1ma7
Whose the beautiful girl sitting next to RS and is she safe from the fans on TT 😆
OMG who wears white loafers with laces, not even slip on with LBD 👎🏼
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Whose the beautiful girl sitting next to RS and is she safe from the fans on TT 😆
OMG who wears white loafers with laces, not even slip on with LBD 👎🏼
Now you know
I asked her to print that pic and keep under pillow and have a sweet dreams of him and the girls
Tell me my advice is wrong?
Before this post what she posted on my reply see🤣
That I care what he do🤬
Oh I see 😆
Well good for RS, he's living his life like the title of my theme song
"I'm Living my best Life, Ain't going back and forth with you baby" 😎
Now you know
I asked her to print that pic and keep under pillow and have a sweet dreams of him and the girls
Tell me my advice is wrong?
nahin 🤣
as a spammer she should photoshop herself in the pic like Vansh did in IMMJ 🤣
Oh wow just notice
Congratulation for the 100th CC 🥳
Thank you so much Anysia for giving us a place to catch up
and talk about everything 🤗