Stars congratulating varun and Natasha
Ranveer

https://twitter.com/ParineetiChopra/status/1353391236569161729?s=20

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Stars congratulating varun and Natasha
Ranveer

https://twitter.com/ParineetiChopra/status/1353391236569161729?s=20

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Wow I may start crying lol ๐๐
Its like someone I know got married
Same โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: Nishita123
nope, it was only about Ranveer Singh posting some weird videos from the dance I think ๐
He and arjun were live streaming
I think this is the video you are talking about, ranveer didn't post it, arjun posted it on his insta
One guest even livestreamed about 20 mins of sonams reception when srk, salman, ranveer and anil were dancing lol, there were no restrictions, people could film whatever they wanted
Congratulations. ๐ฅณ
I love love Natasha s outfit.
wishing varun-natasha a very happy married lifeโค๏ธ
may god bless them life long togetherness
I am not so much into off-screen relationships and marriages but varun-natasha is one of my off-screen fav couple for their simplicity and no starry airs at the same wow i am awe by their long togetherness since their 6th grade that is something so beautiful especially in a industry full of glitter and glamour and they sustain it and bring it to the altar
exactly - thank you for confirming ๐๐ผ
Varun is looking so handsome โบ๏ธand Natasha is looking so beautiful
And both of them are looking so happy and so in love ๐ณ๐ณ
Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==
...
Varun Dhawan auditioned for Life of Pi https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKe1ThCM6s/?igsh=dm1nZmh6dXJncmJk
Ranveer and Varun new pictures with Orry https://www.instagram.com/p/DUu-tImE_G6/?igsh=anlid2h4NGJ3ZmQx
https://x.com/i/status/2047520924044542381
2