Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Noor... eagerly waiting for your update 🤗💕

Hi Minnie, would you mind waiting for a few more minutes?

I just need to quickly proofread it and I'll post it then 😃

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh_7

Hi Minnie, would you mind waiting for a few more minutes?

I just need to quickly proofread it and I'll post it then 😃

Yaaaay that sounds amazing...thank you...I would love to read it so I ll wait ❣️😘

arsh_7 thumbnail

Chapter 10

"Aai," she whispered. She instantly stopped the car and got out to meet the person she had missed the most alongside with her Pillu.

Anupriya was looking around in the market, hoping she would find something that Moksh would like while Sarthak was attending an important call in the car.

Suddenly she heard a voice whispering "Aai" so she looked around but she couldn't see anyone nearby. She brushed off the thought thinking it's probably just an illusion because there's no way she would be here. She had left long ago and was never going to come back.

But as she looked towards the main road, she couldn't believe her eyes. It was...Kalyani. She rubbed her eyes and looked again. She was still there and was moving towards her.

Anupriya was feeling mixed emotions. 

Should she be happy that her daughter is back or should she be mad at her for betraying Malhar?

"Kya hua Anupriya?," Sarthak asked tapping her shoulder.

As Anupriya wasn't replying, he followed her gaze and saw why she was frozen.

"Kalyani?"

Anupriya silently nodded and pulled on his hand taking him away and she could her Kalyani calling out to her.

Controlling her emotions she asked Sarthak to drive away who was still trying to process what was happening.

Kalyani followed her until they were out of sight.

Anupriya's heart broke seeing her daughter yearning for her and calling her name.

She couldn't deny the truth and that was that she had missed Kalyani a lot in these past few years but how could she go back to the person who betrayed her family. Eventough her heart refused to believe that, all the evidences were against her. There was nothing she could do.

Kalyani was feeling hurt and dejected. Why was her Aai running away from her? Wasn't she happy to see her back? Was she mad at her? But why?

She reached home in a very bad mood but as soon as she saw Ayushi jumping up and down on the sofa she instantly put on a smile. She didn't know how many days she could still spend with her daughter so she had to cherish the days she was with her.

"Madam, dekhiye na Ayushi kaise idhar udhar bhaag rahi. Usko rokiye warna woh gir jaayegi," Sanvi said.

As soon as she saw her mother Ayushi ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Aai, I missed you. Aapko pata hai ki aap duniya ki best Aai hai. I love you soooo much," she said breaking the hug.

Kalyani raised her eyebrow. Something wasn't right, was it?

"Itni tareefe? Kya chahiye tumhe?," she asked.

Ayushi shook her head.

"K-kuch bhi nahi," she replied innocently.

"Theek hai. Tumhari marzi."

Kalyani was about to go but Ayushi caught her hand.

"Nahi nahi! Aai woh baat yeh hai ki kal na woh parent teacher meeting hai toh apko jaana hoga. Lekin mujhe ek promise chahiye. Aur woh yeh hai ki aap mujhe bure marks aane par daantogi nahi," she told her making an adorable face.

Kalyani couldn't hold in her laughter. This girl was too cute.

"Itni si baat keliye tum meri itni tareefe kar rahi thi? Are mai toh zaroor aayungi aur waise bhi mai konsa tumhe daanti hu. Mai toh bas tumhe pyaar se samjaathi hu," she answered.

"Acha?"

They both laughed and soon Sanvi joined them too.

"Lekin Maai, aap Kalyani se bhaagi kyun? Woh aapki beti hai aur aapka pura hakk hai usse milna ka aur usse baat karna ka."

"Kya bol rahe ho Malhar? Kalyani ne tumhari aur Moksh ki zindagi kharaab kardi aur tum keh rahe ho ki mai uss ladki se baat karlu," Anupriya replied.

Malhar went silent. What could he have said anyway?

He was more than grateful to have Anupriya as her mother figure but he knew that she wasn't talking to Kalyani just because of him. And that made him feel bad.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes but Moksh came at the right moment. 

"Baba, mai andar a sakta hu?," he politely asked.

Malhar finally noticed Moksh and nodded.

"Kya hua Moksh? Tumhe kuch chahiye?," he asked.

"Baba, kal parent-teacher meeting hai toh aap aarahe ho ya iss sal bhi Sampada Aai aayegi?"

Malhar thought for a minute and then replied: "Dekho Moksh, tumhe toh pata hai na ki mere pas time nahi hota hai waha aane kiliye. Mai koshish kar sakta hu lekin mai tumhe iss bar zaroor school tak chod aayunga aur tumhe wapas ghar bhi lekar aajaunga. Theek hai?"

Moksh happily nodded and went back to his room.

"Malhar agar tum kaho toh mai Moksh ke sath chali jaati hu," Anupriya suggested.

"Nahi Maai, iski koyi zaroorat nahi hai. Aapko bhi kitne sare kaam hote hai. Aur waise bhi mujhe kal ek insaan se bohot zaroori baat karni hai."

"Kya hua Ayu? Itni nervous kyu lag rahi ho?," Kalyani asked her daughter who was nervously chewing her nails.

"Aai, tum meri teacher se milne wali ho! Of course yeh nervous hone wali hi baat hai," she replied.

Kalyani chuckled and helped her daughter get in the car after which she got in herself and drove towards the school.

In the middle of the road her car suddenly stopped. She got out and realized that it had a flat tyre.

"Baba, ruko! Woh dekho Ayushi!," Moksh almost shouted.

Malhar looked around and saw his little daughter leaning against the car door while Kalyani was trying to stop an auto rickshaw.

Malhar stopped his car right in front of them which made Sampada look up from her phone.

"Kya hua Mal-," she wasn't able to continue as her eyes fell on Kalyani who was equally shocked.

Ayushi on the other hand instantly ran up to the car. Malhar got out of the car and picked up the little girl.

"Hero, dekho na humari gadi kharaab hogayi hai aur hume meeting keliye school pahunchna hai," she informed him.

"Hum tumhe school drop kardenge. Hum bhi wahi jaa rahe hai. Aunty aap dono peeche baith jaayiye meri Aai ke sath," Moksh told them.

How will Kalyani react to this new information?

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't that exciting but it was necessary 😊

Please give me your feedbacks. They really matter a lot 😃

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago
arsh_7 thumbnail

Yaaaay that sounds amazing...thank you...I would love to read it so I ll wait ❣️😘

I'm sorry I took so long but the next chapter is finally posted 😊

hapakalanoodles thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

very nice update .. please clear the misunderstandings between kalma and anuyani .. with the current track been shown i seriously dont want to read anymore sad separation of kalma .. 

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Noor you little genius 😘❤️ this chapter is amazing...the emotions are so well written...

Anupriya's emotional struggle, Kalyani's disappointment, Malhar's angst, Ayushi's cuteness...oh my lord I loved it

Thank you so much for such an emotional update...I love reading such stories where the emotions pull you in so much ❤️❣️💕

Girl, please don't make us wait for long...super eager to read the next chapter 🥰💝💞

Great going Noor 🤗

Melina20 thumbnail

I'll come back to read after a little while if that's fine.

I currently have to babysit my brother and if he sees me on my phone he's gonna tell it to my parents 🙈

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapakalanoodles

very nice update .. please clear the misunderstandings between kalma and anuyani .. with the current track been shown i seriously dont want to read anymore sad separation of kalma .. 

Thank you ❤️

I will try to clear the misunderstanding soon but it's still going to take a bit of time 😊

arsh_7 thumbnail

Noor you little genius 😘❤️ this chapter is amazing...the emotions are so well written...

Anupriya's emotional struggle, Kalyani's disappointment, Malhar's angst, Ayushi's cuteness...oh my lord I loved it

Thank you so much for such an emotional update...I love reading such stories where the emotions pull you in so much ❤️❣️💕

Girl, please don't make us wait for long...super eager to read the next chapter 🥰💝💞

Great going Noor 🤗

Aww... you're too sweet  Minnie ❤️

I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter 🤗

Thank you so much for your sweet feedback...it made me so happy ❤️

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melina20

I'll come back to read after a little while if that's fine.

I currently have to babysit my brother and if he sees me on my phone he's gonna tell it to my parents 🙈

Don't worry, I totally understand 😊

@bold

Preeti does the same thing 😆

Why are younger siblings so annoying? 🤔