Savera84 thumbnail

Note: Criteria explained in detail

Creativity: Be yourself and be creative 

Theme content: We have two different themes for the contest.  In the show most of the hugs are followed by a kiss and vice versa

So, if you select Hugs theme,  make sure you have more hug scenes in the VM than kisses.

If you select Kisses theme, make sure the VM has more kiss scenes than hugs.

Valentine's Day is most commonly associated with romantic love,  But, In some parts of the world Valentine's Day is observed as a day for expressing love between family members and friends as well.  So, it is OK to add few hug/kiss scenes involving family members of Arshi and hug/kiss scenes from off screen bites associated with the cast of IPKKND season 1

Technical Execution: Beginning, ending, smooth transition of scenes

Preferred duration: 2 to 3.5 minutes

Other Information:

While submitting entries, please mention which theme you have selected for that particular VM

You can add your signature/name/watermark to the VM to avoid plagiarism

You can upload your Video Mixes at your usual platform and send us a link.  PM address is in the rules section on the first page

VMs will be judged by a panel of judges and all VMs will be displayed on a separate thread as part of Valentine's week celebrations on 12th and 13th of February. 

Once the celebrations are over we can remove your VMs from the celebrations thread and you are free to post them separately on IF  whenever you want.

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPodcastKKND

Hello, 

So as I'm sitting and making the VMs, first of all great idea that this is happening with two separate themes kyunki pata hi nahi chala how much they hugged and kissed in the show until now ☺️

Great task - thanks a ton! I'm having too much fun editing this. 

Best, 

JWB

I have added bit more information here.

Please check.

Cheers....

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I have added bit more information here.

Please check.

Cheers....

Thank you so much, that has clarified a lot of minor doubts for me. 

I just got done with the Hug Ve, I'll edit the Kiss Ve and attach both the vms in one PM - if that's ok? 

Also, sach batao, yeh muft main saari kisses and hugs dekhne ka bahana hai na? Mujhe toh bada maza aaya! 😉☺️

But yes, thank you once again for organizing this. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Thank you so much, that has clarified a lot of minor doubts for me. 

I just got done with the Hug Ve, I'll edit the Kiss Ve and attach both the vms in one PM - if that's ok? 

Also, sach batao, yeh muft main saari kisses and hugs dekhne ka bahana hai na? Mujhe toh bada maza aaya! 😉☺️

But yes, thank you once again for organizing this. 

@Bold  aur vo bhee with beautiful edits and lyrics.😉

Jokes apart, these are the two telly actors who acted in those scenes so naturally and without any awkwardness.  That made those scenes worthy of watching again and again and again.

Last night I was watching the chapter where Lavanya leaves RM after  Payash's engagement.  The dialogue selection, the change of expressions with each dialogue and the impact, everything looked so good. 

PS: You can send both VMs in one PM to IPK_Organisers ID.

Cheers...

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi, 

I know the time limit is 3.5 mins maximum - is it ok if it goes to like 3min 40ish sec?

Best, 

S

Savera84 thumbnail

Hi, 

I know the time limit is 3.5 mins maximum - is it ok if it goes to like 3min 40ish sec?

Best, 

S

Hi S,

That should be fine.

Cheers...

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The theme makes it bit challenging but the main concern is where to host the vms. 

Star is taking down vms as soon as one uploads online so where  will the vms be available for everyone to view or it'd be private links to the judges?

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

The theme makes it bit challenging but the main concern is where to host the vms. 

Star is taking down vms as soon as one uploads online so where  will the vms be available for everyone to view or it'd be private links to the judges?

Any hosting site such as google  drive or Vimeo will do.  You can upload them there and send us a link via private message to the given address.  Please do not post it on IF until the Valentine Celebrations are over.

Cheers..

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

Any hosting site such as google  drive or Vimeo will do.  You can upload them there and send us a link via private message to the given address.  Please do not post it on IF until the Valentine Celebrations are over.

Cheers..

Got it. Thanks will try to make one if I get some free time.

It's an awesome idea though. I really hope we get to see everyone's vms. 🥳

pakpearl thumbnail

Hey Raji..

Looking forward to VM contest...

#excited !!