Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat ff serendipity:chapter 1 na bole tum na maine kuch kaha(updated

parveen15chopra thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello forumians!!here is an attempt at writing something!!                                        " Congratulations mr and mrs chavan"the magistrate merrily congratulated  the newly married couple..he acknowleged the magistrate with a small nod and an unwanted smile..but she was lost in her own world..these words were not new to her..she thought sadly..it was 4 years ago when she was in this same court room..but with a diiferent man..oh how badly she was missing her abba,usha maushi,and HIM..agar woh aaj yahan hota toh aaj haalat kuch aur hi hotey..she looked at her mentor who was now her husband!!what would this marriage give him??"oh really!how selfish of you woman..he is not here to take something..he has sacrificed his love to protect his colleague's widow and you are suspecting his intentions already??the word love reminded her of pakhi didi..did he tell pakhi that he had married someone else??and what about his family??none of his family members was present here!!"sai has always been a fighter..in these 28 years of life ,she has lost many loved ones..first her ayi then abba and now aniket!!her eyes welled up thinking about all the past events                                                                                    Virat looked at the marriage papers before signing them..a part of him felt happy that he got the thing he desired most in the world..but the circumstances made him feel guilty of thinking like that..he looked at sai.."please look at me just once"he wanted to make sure he was doing the right thing for her..he wanted her to give life a second chance..                 sai looked at him with her teary eyes and gave him her silent approval to go ahead with his decision..and that was all he needed..that has always been the case with them..words were not necessary to convey their thoughts to each other..that has been the connection between them right from the start..and he will make this connection stronger..a determined virat signed the papers!!                                        Should i continue??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it plz continue❤❤.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it

Please do continue 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting start

Please continue 😊

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb 

Continue soon 

anuleo09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Woah! What a fresh concept! I would really like to read this, loved the prologue. Continue soon! ❤️❤️

This is definitely an interesting start. Look forward to reading more and seeing how Sairat evolve ! 

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Serendipity is one of my favorite words. 

It is a magical rhyme to it, doesn't it?  Finding valuable things without seeking. In this case it may be the love, companionship, bonding between SaiRat.  Looking forward to reading more. 

This content was originally posted by: Tali_99

Serendipity is one of my favorite words. 

It is a magical rhyme to it, doesn't it?  Finding valuable things without seeking. In this case it may be the love, companionship, bonding between SaiRat.  Looking forward to reading more. 

yes it is one of my favourites too..when i saw the episode of sai and virat's marriage...this word came to my mind!!

CHAPTER ONE                   "No no...you are doing it all wrong"..said a physically exhausted sai to devyani..devyani and she were participating in college's cultural event..both of them were passionate dancers..but sai, having a deep knowledge of kathak,has upper hand in this form of art..so she was here at her best friend's home preparing for the cultural event!!but it looks like devyani was in no mood of practice..love was in the air for devyani..it was their last year of graduation and pulkit had finally confessed his feelings to her...sai was so happy for both of her friends.."stop..devyani"sai said between her laughters..devyani was tickling her.."pehle bata kis ke khyalon mein ghum hai?""mujhe bhla kis ka khyal ane laga?""viray dada"sai's eyes shot up towards devi upon hearing his name...was it so obvious??                             Continued below

Edited by parveen15chopra - 3 years ago