This is so cute and also Daddy-jiiiiiiiiiii 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is so cute and also Daddy-jiiiiiiiiiii 😆
Cuties nice to see them bond. Waiting the main photos though 🤔
They know we want them...ab shayad kal hi na post kare woh wali 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
This is so cute and also Daddy-jiiiiiiiiiii 😆
Daddyji has moves 😂
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
This is so cute and also Daddy-jiiiiiiiiiii 😆
ALSO SUNGLASSES DUDE IS BAAAAAAACK 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
They know we want them...ab shayad kal hi na post kare woh wali 🤣
I know which is why I know it’s being done on purpose. But I want my bharpayi 🤣
editors start your work 🤣🤣 edit this girl and replace her with Surbhi
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
ALSO SUNGLASSES DUDE IS BAAAAAAACK 🤣
Kuch toh hai is dude main 🤣 get it 🤣
Kuch toh hai is dude main 🤣 get it 🤣
Completely alag level ka swag to wear sunglasses in a dark club at night 😆 upar se his moves...his whole look...I wanna know who this dude is now 🤣
Whoever is singing and I think it’s Uttu sounds gonnneee