Barbie Doll : Katrina Kaif or Aamna Sharif? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Aamna is definitely prettier.

I find Hina Khan, Drashti Dhami, Rucha Gurjrati, Jennifer Winget and many other Tv actresses better looking by miles to the fresh faces today.. 

All of them are pretty, yes. I still find Aamna ..the prettiest or some reason.❤️ A league of her own

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Indian TV actresses do not get the kind of respect and options to switch their medium of entertainment. Unlike Hollywood.

Jennifer Aniston, Zac Efron, Steve Carrell, Will Smith, Blake Lively are popular names and all started out on TV.

Aamna would've definitely made an adorable Barbie. And would've done well in films too.

But I think she wasn't overly ambitious and wasn't comfortable with the kind of intimate scenes they show in films.

Aamna sure wasn't comfortable with intimate scenes. She wasn't as bold in her demeanor as the BW chicks were either. Aamna was classy and elegant, but not bold. 

But i find her so pretty. A barbie doll in every sense

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Of cos Aamna Sharif...she will always be tv kashish from kahin toh hoga...sad that her bollywood career never took off...she is a fabulous actress as well...

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: juba

Amna was always in a different league. The problem with Indian tv is..either you play the young girl or the young girls's mother. when actresses start out and the show is succcessful..it never ends. 

If it ends then its due to no TRPs. 

Hopefully she can do a good web series. Preferably with Rajeev though

Probably she will never ever come up with Rajeev since they had an affair during Kahin toh Hoga and they broke up shortly after.

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aamna...much prettier than Katrina n many Billy heroines especially the younger gen ones..

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Probably she will never ever come up with Rajeev since they had an affair during Kahin toh Hoga and they broke up shortly after.

But she did. When Rajeev made an appearance in Aamna's TV show 'Honge Juda Na Hum', she was quite warm to him and was blushing so much😳 She was also pulling his leg, that they used to call him 'peacock' on the sets of Kahiin Toh Hoga.

She was offered the web series 'Haq Se' opposite Rajeev, but probably refused because she just had her son and he was quite young. In her latest interview with Peepingmoon, she said she'd love to work with Rajeev again and that she sees a lot of fan edits of their's on insta.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ni2GFxzOzY[/YOUTUBE]

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kashish...oh man, those were the K days 😆

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aamna Sharif has always been absolutely beautiful, right from the beginning.

Wrong video, it was Sriti Jha's video . Sorry about that.

I guess this is the one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h_3J5y8-yM

Edited by surajhere - 3 years ago
Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aamna is stunning loved her in Falguni Pathak music video yeh kisne jadoo kiya and also in Kahiin toh hoga..really talented actress and beauty..Rajeev and Aamna are an iconic pair..hope to see her in web series..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aamna is truly gorgeous ❤️ And I agree with comments there are so many telly actress who are so much more beautiful and talented than Bollywood actress