Manglasutra pr heart bna huya hai
Boss ke alg style
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Manglasutra pr heart bna huya hai
Boss ke alg style
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Shayad sirf mujhe hi Riddhima ki wedding dress acchi nahi lagi....
Ek to off- shoulder upar se marriage me dark green colour😔🤢
Count me in.. Such an atrangi costume.. Orange was very nice this is just🤢sab ka dress boring hai
Blouse black hai na
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I just said Even I didnt like her wedding outfit at all🤢😆
Haan
First marrriage outfits were beautiful....but this time🤢
Isse accha simple saree de dete....vo bhi acchi lagti
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
I love angst❤️
I want to see his obsession
Ridhu ki bahar jane ki ijazat na ho na phone use krne ki,taki uske spy giri kuch time k liye rest kare.
This time will be different see how’s giving her full liberty and openly challenged her too
So he will respect their love but not allow to cross the line too
yeh vansh ne sherwani kyo nahi peheni hui
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I just said Even I didnt like her wedding outfit at all🤢😆
Shivani ki atrangi style🤡
Konsi pic me...mujhe MS naho dikha
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Konsi pic me...mujhe MS naho dikha
Jidr mandap br baithe hai na
Thoda blurr hai but heart shape lgg rya
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Shivani ki atrangi dresses🤡
Dress jewelry both
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Count me in.. Such an atrangi costume.. Orange was very nice this is just🤢sab ka dress boring hai
Blouse black hai na
Exactly!
orange lehenga was really beautiful.