Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

SC's character in Sanjivani is one of the worst written FLs I have seen.All she used to do was cry like a love sick puppy even after the ML married another chick.I thought the show was going to be different but how wrong I was! They used to show saas bahu drama in hospital😆

And i agree....btw medical dramas me savitri devi college show ko koi beat nhi kar sakta ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ jaha pe arshi khan bhoot banke aayi thi

Edited by Rajpatil12 - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

SC's character in Sanjivani is one of the worst written FLs I have seen.All she used to do was cry like a love sick puppy even after the ML married another chick.I thought the show was going to be different but how wrong I was! They used to show saas bahu drama in hospital😆

Mind You ! Its SAUTAN DRAMA. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Initially the script was different and following the route of Grey's anatomy but Starplus didnt liked 1.3 trp for a medical show so they chose to turn it into a sautan drama with irritating main leads. Then the show reached to its goal that is 0.8. Starplus happy ? 🌚

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

ACP's wife will have a sautan who will be Kokila like OTT character🤣

Rest young officers like Nikhil-Sachin-Pankaj-Kavin will fight for Purvi's affection🤣.

ACP's bahu will be Gopi Bahu who will save her MIL🤣

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

CID on colors:

hen they will show Purvi and Tarika walking on hot coals🤣

and insults by in-laws🤣

and all the time someone will blackmail them to marry them😆

CID will be OTT

CID on SP:

they will show zabardasti ki shaadi and Daya already has girlfriend 

in laws will tell to grind masala🤣

look-alike😆

Daya hating girls because of bad past🤣

it will use some remake show strategy 

😆

So choose according to ur choice ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Initially the script was different and following the route of Grey's anatomy but Starplus didnt liked 1.3 trp for a medical show so they chose to turn it into a sautan drama with irritating main leads. Then the show reached to its goal that is 0.8. Starplus happy ? 🌚

1.3 trp toh just initial 2-3 week me thi that too bcz of hype nd promotion but even when show was good after 2-3 weeks it reached to 0.8 so thats how star plus started interfering in script nd unka ultimate goal 0.5-0.6 achieve kar liya just to shut it down

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Exactly!

Initial 2 weeks it was fine.But ever since that Loveria track started, storyline became pathetic.It would have probably performed better in some other time slot with the original story line.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

1.3 trp toh just initial 2-3 week me thi that too bcz of hype nd promotion but even when show was good after 2-3 weeks it reached to 0.8 so thats how star plus started interfering in script nd unka ultimate goal 0.5-0.6 achieve kar liya just to shut it down

Firstly hum sabko ek basic idea hota hai that medical dramas are never to be given early slot. But they gave it 7:30 pm when people expected 10:30 pm. Secondly, Sanjivani had the worst execution possible for a medical drama. I got korean drama vibes seeing the musical promo cinematography. Look how beautiful the cinematography of the promo was -

https://youtu.be/NCyCBpIiTAc

But the real cinematography was this... 🌚

Brightness badhalo. 😂😂

https://youtu.be/HbRSgsfky2U

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

So choose according to ur choice ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

then Colors🤣🤣

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail