Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tu blue na a gin ban ja...
Waahh Nishu
Tu toh meri maan ki baat boli, I prefer that color much
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tu blue na a gin ban ja...
Waahh Nishu
Tu toh meri maan ki baat boli, I prefer that color much
full masti...Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
mast hai.. Chutti hai na.. Wahi dimaag mein hai chutti ke din kya kya karana haiπ
But mera neend 3 din geya KAL se...
kal ka episodeπ² aisha kya tha episodeοΏΌ mein ke tu phir se dekh rahe hai?Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Main thik hu, Kuch khaas nahi
Watching yesterdayβs episode again on tv πππ
How are u??
Mast hua... π
ok gnπ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Donβt talk about her and specially today!!
Gosh she has annoyed and irritated me to the next level!!! Today of course I am so effing annoyed with her
Not only you yr...
Usse toh mein Bhi irritated hu...
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
kal ka episodeπ² aisha kya tha episodeοΏΌ mein ke tu phir se dekh rahe hai?
Mast hua... π
I am just watching their romance ππ
In the local satellite the repeats go so I watch it as a habit now!! But for sure I wonβt watch todayβs episode!
Kaisa mast kiya tune?
Mera fab color mein se ek hai blue...
Haaaa yaar
Today she kinda lost respect that i had for her! She just irritated and annoyed me much more than Ishani ever did
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Mera fab color mein se ek hai blue...
My most fav color is turquoise blue!! Mom said it was my fav since I was 3 months old
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Akhir woh Teri behen jo hai πππ
At least ur not impulsive like that dumb woman!! Gosh todayβs episode I am so effing annoyed and pissed with her!! I can send her these today πͺπͺπͺπͺ
Isse achchha iski statue ko behen bana lun mainπ€ͺπ
I'm.yet to watch epi
Will watch in 15 min after I get the busπ