Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Seperated sairat

I felt bad for them

Please continue

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am already loving it... suspense... brilliant you have me hooked... I can’t wait for the next part

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is different plot. It was awesome. 

Looking forward to reading more. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 years ago
Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello Everyone,

As I posted earlier as well , The idea of the story revolvesaround the repucursions of what Virat is trying to do in the show is allabout.I am admitting Pakhi is a normal character, i know you might feel that ihave gone bonkers, but that is the truth, she is a women who thinks , she is inlove, now if someone had seen the earlier episodes of the serial, apart fromthe actress giving monotonus expressions; Pakhi as girl only wanted one thing;her own love story; she did not wanted an arranged marriage even; so she isclutching to this idea of forever; heer ranjha wali love story;

Virat does not know this because frankly , in 1hr 47min kisiko itna jana possible nhi hai; and Virat did not had "ishq walalove" notions; his was practical love; he chose pakhi for the reasonsbecause she was good fit  aur Virat ko lga , uska umar ho gya hai gf bnaneka, toh jab usko Samrat aur Pakhi ka pta chala, he did the thing, he is famousfor doing: DAMAGE CONTROL.

Sai and Virat are different story, many of you mightnot like it,hell, even i am against EMA but what do you think would havehappened, if Sai and Virat would habe met after Virat and Pakhi were married?They still would have fallen for each other, (thank you Janki for showing methat angle) because they are like ice and fire, they both are different onlevels but are still similar on core values.

So what happens, when Virat does not choose a sideand continues doing "DAMAGE CONTROL" to a delusional person likePakhi and what are the repucursions of this on Sai; this story is all aboutthat!!

Its true all three have their own flaws but whatleads to flaws of one person to trigger the flass of other in this triangle ,how they embark on a journey which changes them.

Chapter 1

HER Again…

As the street lights passed on the road and twilight marred the horizon through the window of his car, his eyes closed again remembering a morning similar to this, going back into the abyss of past…

It was 1 month to that fateful accident, he has first not believed, then came the emptiness and at last the loneliness. He was not a quitter, but he cannot breathe in the world , of which she was not a part, so he has slit his wrist, sleeping to oblivion hoping that next time his eyes would open in another world, she would be with him. But,next time he opened his eyes , he was in some room, there were sounds of machines beeping around him, his throat felt it was on fire, he tried opening his eyes,he squinted to see people in white all moving around him. Apparently, his Aai came to check upon him at midnight, to find him drenched in a pool of his own blood, they have rushed him to hospital, where doctors saved him after a lot of effort. Everytime he tried opening his eyes, there were mirage of people, sometimes his Aai begging him to wake up, sometimes it was Kaku pouring her eyes out, other times it would be his father or some other family member.It was a while before he regained full consciousness. He was resting, when he felt someone enter his room and lock the door,he did not open his eyes as he only wanted to focus on his SAI..her dreams, her smell..

He felt someone hold his hand, and then she whispered his name, in her venom laced voice..VIRAT.., kab tak uski yaad mei tadpoge, ab who kabhi nahi laut ke aayegi, Ab toh tum mere ho sakte ho, Main hoon na, mai tumhe itna pyaar karungi, ki tum uska naam bhi bhul jaoge. Ab bahut ho gaya, chalo utho…

He opened his eyes slowly,only to look into the eyes that were so similar and yet so foreign to him. She kept blabbering, but as he looked into those eyes , he knew, he somehow knew!!

It was difficult to say something, his throat felt on fire and his eyes burned with tears, he did not knew was it medicines or the dread that his realisation was true..With much difficulty, he asked her: “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE PAKHI?”

And she laughed like a maniac, with eyes full of glee and she replied: You told me naa, ki tum SAI ke ho; ab, toh ab mere nahi ho sakte, toh maine Sai ko humare raaste se hata diya..Ab who humare beech me kabhi nahi aayegi,ab tum mere ho sakte ho, tumhe kisi ki zimmedari leni ki zaroorat nahi..Ab who humare beech mei kabhi nahi aayegi..

And she went on telling him, what has she done to Sai , since, she stepped in Chavan Niwas, how she first taunted her, then punished her for always coming between him and her.  How she tried since day 1 to throw Sai out of his life.

With every sentence of her realisation dawned him how she was tortured for the past 4 years, by the people he loved called his family, how she was killed bit by bit by him and his family.What horrified him most was his own blindness to all these things and then came the anger, the unbashed, unchained anger of hurting her..But what unleashed the animal inside him was when Pakhi said how Sai deserved what happened to her!!!

He didn’t knew from where he got the strength, but the next thing he knew was he was holding that wretched woman by her throat on the wall, choking all the air out of her lungs. He wanted her to feel the pain that she inflicted on his SAI, even if a small amount,he saw her eyes turning upwards,her tongue was caught inside her throat, she will choke on her blood..He will make her suffer as she did to her Sai..

He was bought to present by honking of cars in the parking, his driver said , sir we have reached.

He rubbed his temples and got out of the car and faced the building, he kept his hands in the pocket of his jeans  and said to himself: FINALLY…

While walking inside the building, he still remembered the day when it all started.

Flashback:

After Pakhi confessed her crimes, the thought of what Sai faced and how he utterly failed her as a husband because of his Vaada, did not let him sleep, eat or do anything.So he did the only thing he felt he deserved, he left the state police and took RAW assignments that put him in danger, More the danger, More the Risk,More the pain, more the sufferings, the better it was. He was a Killing  Machine, in 9 moths he has been  given assignments which were considered impossible and he was not killed not in a singe one of those, he just became severely injured each time, but the person on the opposite was always ten times worse than his condition.He has been to Syria, Iraq, Iran,US, Russia, Sweden , Dubai and does not know how many other countries. People called him a “Single Man army” or “CAVALARY”, it did not bothered him, nothing bothered him now. He was called today for a new assignment; it was a shoot on sight kill for some scientist in Korea.He was number One on the Threat Assesment List of Bureau of all countries of 7 continents, but everything was classified, nothing much was revealed about the guy or his work.His Point of Contact told him to be extra careful as CIA, Mossad, KGB, ISI,MI6 were all looking for him and he has managed to elude them all. The orders were clear, Shoot on Sight..After one month of surveillance , he was confirmed of his target, today was a go in. As his routine, he took out the picture he kept in the inner pocket of his jacket  and kissed her smiling face that was frozen in time, he whispered I might be with you, today and he kept the photo back in his pocket. He moved in, as he planned after a lot of struggle and lot of gunshots on both side, he had his target “Dr. Srinivasam Iyer” at his mercy.

Though he was still confused, what this man would have done to receive the wrath of all the inter agencies of world, he did not cared. As he was going to pull the trigger, next words from the mouth of this guy , stopped him in his tracks.   He said, “I can get back you your SAI,You can meet your wife again, I know all about you.”Though confused how this guy knew about his Sai?, he did not lowered his stance but allowed the guy to speak. Whatever, Dr.Iyer told him that day felt like a dream, but he had plans, he was  a genius and the biggest proof of this was every agency on earth either wanted him alive or dead.That day, Virat got something he had not thought of in the past year; “HOPE” and that was enough to listen and help this guy. So, that day “Dr, Srinivasan Iyer” died for the world in a building fire in Korea, but at the same time, “Prof.Chatterjee” was born who worked on secret special project for India which was liasoned by none other than Virat Chavan.Ten years, that it took for them toa chieve both there dreams, and now it was time to take it out on spin.

He was bought back by the hug of “Prof. Chaterjee”, Virat finally humara sapna pura hoga aaj, he said breaking the hug. Virat only smiled, he did not wanted to hope too much until,he saw with his own eyes, the fruit of his ten years of labour and patience, as they entered the arena, Prof. Chaterjee  gave Virat his set of headphones and they finally witnessed together the successful test run of first and only “Time Machine” of the world.

As Virat witnessed this important event of history, there was only one thought in his head:

“WE WILL MEET AGAIN SAI.”

To be continued…

Please let me know through your comments , how youliked the first chapter of this story.

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago
ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice concept...😊

Keep writing...

Do continue...👏👍🏼

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hayeeeee kaasssh Sai zinda ho jaye...This FF is the most touchy one . Love it update soon

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Wow a time machine 😃🤩🤩

I am liking this story 

Please update soon 

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow!!!! I love it... TIME TRAVEL STORY 

continue soon...

veeac thumbnail