Originally posted by: rheuji17
I am good and eh work was so boring I sat at my desk mostly and watched videos π
Oh okπ€£
Good on some daysπ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I am good and eh work was so boring I sat at my desk mostly and watched videos π
Oh okπ€£
Good on some daysπ
And here some people don't even care about pay we just trying to find jobs I am freaking out because the other government agency I work for is calling employees back now too so I will get one as well main kya karun
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I sometimes go on EDT to leave my thoughts on epi but no one is there when I talk I run on different time then them there here at least you guys in same time zone
We used to go there but then many of us are not watching the show or watching on and off so we canβt discuss much. Here we can discuss anything and everything under the sun..π
So this is the second home forNRI gang .π
I am amazed at my other job they were watching like hawks and here they give you nothing or everything and they don't even care that I am sitting on my phone π€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
We used to go there but then many of us are not watching the show or watching on and off so we canβt discuss much. Here we can discuss anything and everything under the sun..π
So this is the second home forNRI gang .π
Yeah thats why I venture here when I am home nice that some of us are running on same time
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I am amazed at my other job they were watching like hawks and here they give you nothing or everything and they don't even care that I am sitting on my phone π€£
π€£π€£π€£
So bored baby today
You know one email also not written, itβs all quietπ
Me too was damn bored today. All things messed up at work n today since morning it was a slow and boring day..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Me too was damn bored today. All things messed up at work n today since morning it was a slow and boring day..
For us yesterday effect
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Yeah thats why I venture here when I am home nice that some of us are running on same time
I donβt go anywhere when m on IF I directly land here in CC.π
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I donβt go anywhere when m on IF I directly land here in CC.π
π€£