🤣🤣 Karachi and Lahore has some different type of rivalry no one can understand even something we can't understand why we are fightingA lot of my friends are from Karachi and Lahore 😆 the amount of times I’ve heard one is better than the other 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣 Karachi and Lahore has some different type of rivalry no one can understand even something we can't understand why we are fightingA lot of my friends are from Karachi and Lahore 😆 the amount of times I’ve heard one is better than the other 😆
🤣🤣 Karachi and Lahore has some different type of rivalry no one can understand even something we can't understand why we are fighting
It reminds me of mumbaikers vs delhites but way more intense 😆 I just walk away and say losers I am disputed territory 🤣
I love that serial ertugrulOriginally posted by: RaniZelda
My friend watched that...it was all the rage for a while in my circle 😆
Speaking of, though, I watched a Turkish show on YT once, but it had been dubbed into Urdu. It was called Pyar Lafzon Mein Kahan (original: Aşk Laftan Anlamaz). It was a cute sa rom-com with very soapy elements 😆 ITV ki yaad aagayi 🤣
I had watched the whole drama in Turkish with Urdu subtitles but after some time I started understanding there were some common words of Urdu and some Arabic word 😆
Pyar lafzo mein Kaha yeah I have watched that too Acha tha Woh bhi 😆
It reminds me of mumbaikers vs delhites but way more intense 😆 I just walk away and say losers I am disputed territory 🤣
OMG 🤣
left to right Urdu Arabic always start from.left to rightAaone bachpan se seekhi hai na isilye, yha shauk toh hai arabic seekhne ka but baaki saari languages ke comparison me arabic scares me the most. The whole idea of learning how to read right to left scares me🤔 baaki understanding toh baat hi baad ki hai!!
Koi baat nhi, jab arshi aur mai chinese and japanese seekh lenge toh aapko bhi sikha denge!!
Plz teach me Chinese toh zaroori hai seekhna 🤣
I love that serial ertugrul
I had watched the whole drama in Turkish with Urdu subtitles but after some time I started understanding there were some common words of Urdu and some Arabic word 😆
Pyar lafzo mein Kaha yeah I have watched that too Acha tha Woh bhi 😆
The main thing I loved about it was the clothes everyone was so stylishly dressed. And the FL was very cute 😳
And Istanbul is gorgeeeeeeeeeeeeeous really wanna go one day.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣It reminds me of mumbaikers vs delhites but way more intense 😆 I just walk away and say losers I am disputed territory 🤣
You think that’s bad I call my niece disputed territory 🤣 Her dad is Pakistani and we are Indian 🤣
I'll go turkey one dayOriginally posted by: RaniZelda
The main thing I loved about it was the clothes everyone was so stylishly dressed. And the FL was very cute 😳
And Istanbul is gorgeeeeeeeeeeeeeous really wanna go one day.
Turkey is a second home for Pakistanis so one day insha'Allah
You think that’s bad I call my niece disputed territory 🤣 Her dad is Pakistani and we are Indian 🤣
Your poor niece OMG 🤣 but so funny 😆