beautiful❤️...so this is the outfit Mukhi has chosen for his bawari 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
beautiful❤️...so this is the outfit Mukhi has chosen for his bawari 😉
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Me too. I wanted Vir in action from the first khandar bts and gundon ko nahin mara toh kya, Vaibhav ne khaya. Bhaisahab this scene was everything
When the precap started I was like yeh phir se wahi chipk raa hai but when vir took the danda I was dancing....😆
Mukhi to khud dulha lag raha hain
With the pagdi he will.look fab...we are gonna crazy again...😆
Asma check ur PM plzzz😳
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yeah he took it panchayat on purpose...
He was observing both of them and u can see his facial expressions were saying a lot there...he could sense tht vai is somewhere lieing...
Would of been good to see Vir also remembering what Purvi said to him about Vaibhav and Priyu scenerio before it happened, she did warn him and he let that go....
is this for shaadi???
Haaye Kinna sona lag raha hai hamara babar sher. I want fadu PurVir scenes now
Originally posted by: apurva...
Dusron ki shaadi mein aksar khud ka romance badh jata hai.. Inke saath hoga hi
Bas hopefully aisa ho
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Actually purvi was not happy when vir got this panchayat thing bcoz she feela pri can't show her face to anyone....so if she agrees for this I won't be surprised...but vir was like it's not her fault to get raped she should not feel ashamed....proud of him yaar....
Mah boy 😎
is this for shaadi???
No I guess for Haldi..As Pri had Haldi on her face in BTS..