😍😍 great week, I can't have enough of them 🥰
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😍😍 great week, I can't have enough of them 🥰
Originally posted by: water_83
Forum se milne choda hai saara zamana
Forum tere bin koi raat aur din jeeya jaye na😆 me gone crazy ..
Kal aditya imlie ko yamraj se chuda layega 😆
let me ROFL first..























🤣










what an eddiction.. tum to pura gana hi badal diye...
Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o
😍😍 great week, I can't have enough of them 🥰
same here... i can stare at them all day n night.
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-
same here... i can stare at them all day n night.
I'm like liveing in IG 😂 watching their clips!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUAkMJBs3p/?igshid=69g0q1ifpm23
Credit to the uploader for this lovely edit! 🥰
Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o
I'm like liveing in IG 😂 watching their clips!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUAkMJBs3p/?igshid=69g0q1ifpm23
Credit to the uploader for this lovely edit! 🥰
this is FANTASTIC edit.... loved it
Originally posted by: water_83
Forum se milne choda hai saara zamana
Forum tere bin koi raat aur din jeeya jaye na😆 me gone crazy ..
Kal aditya imlie ko yamraj se chuda layega 😆
🤣 yamraj bolega ek toh biwi nai manta kyu chudana hai tujhe isko phir woh bolega ab sey usko hi apno biwi manta hu aap chahe toh dusri wali ko lejaaana🤣
I am back again after watching yesterday's SBS segment 😍😍😘😘and forum discussions😍😍😘😘. Seems like adilie story progressing for adilie shippers.
@Aaliya I doubt yamraj usse le jaane ke liye ready hoga bolega wah bhaiyaa tum bore ho gaye toh apni musibaat mere gale maar rahe ho😆