Anirudh Roy Choudhry AT#27~Mera Sapna Hai Tum Mere Sath Barrister Bano- Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

42.7k

Users

15

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

4FWU2LZWWSYWGWGR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 5D5ZO5R7N4OAC52O

Suniyo suniyo misri se mithi

Aankho me band hai baate rasili

Na unhe khole na muh se bole

Palko pe rakhke aankho se tole

👍🏼

Mere ko saare lyrics samajh nehi aaye but jitnaa aya utne se mai achambhit hogayi🤣

4FWU2LZWWSYWGWGR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: XLNOKEMSIACWV7HA

Munnu ka siggy dekh le 🤪

maine uske bajayse siggy off karke rakkha hai 🤣tum log enjoy karo

Jaise uske reels karte the😊

Edited by mnm13 - 5 years ago
4FWU2LZWWSYWGWGR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Leave it, iss topic pe appreciate karne layak choda kya usne jo hum karenge🤢

haan, just because yeh appreciation thread hai, ani agar khun karde toh hum appreciate karenge kya😊
4FWU2LZWWSYWGWGR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Phir to wo wink karna bhi seekh jayegi👍🏼

she has started learning barristery abhi se even when she hasn't passed primary school 😊

Toh wink kya hai👍🏼

RVCWVEY2E6VCW256 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: I6MXRDC7EVOITNVB

haan, just because yeh appreciation thread hai, ani agar khun karde toh hum appreciate karenge kya😊

vahi toh😕
RVCWVEY2E6VCW256 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IKR7QLMPMZJVGB6K

haan, just because yeh appreciation thread hai, ani agar khun karde toh hum appreciate karenge kya😊

your daughter is prodigy Munnu👍🏼
4FWU2LZWWSYWGWGR thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MMXATT5D4D2PEJJL

He be like: meri maa ke reception me mai sabse achha dikhunga 😎

mai ani ko yeh bolke achhe se make up karte huye imagine kar rahi hu

Bachao koi mujhe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

You are right Sweety... his kurta was not at all appreciate for the dance during the marriage dance he did really good job... he didn’t have any problem then🤔 now I am feeling bad for Pravisht

Aww!! 🤗 Don't feel bad, Nima. These things keep happening with actors.

But I must say one thing, despite having such height difference, they coordinated with each other soooo well.And their energy level.👏❤️ I love these kids.❤️

nims23 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Aww!! 🤗 Don't feel bad, Nima. These things keep happening with actors.

But I must say one thing, despite having such height difference, they coordinated with each other soooo well.And their energy level.👏❤️ I love these kids.❤️

Sweety🤗🤗

Yeah I also noticed that... he was trying his best to match with aura’s height!!! He will surely improve by the next dance 👍🏼

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Sweety🤗🤗

Yeah I also noticed that... he was trying his best to match with aura’s height!!! He will surely improve by the next dance 👍🏼

He will. Pravisht is a very hardworking boy. The way he has improved his acting skill with time, he will do the same with his dancing skill too.❤️ And he will keep growing.


(Sorry if I am irritating you.I love this boy so much that even a bit of appreciation for him makes me super happy & I keep talking about him. 😆🤣)

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".