I have...Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Zoya's father's only shared this slap clap didn't you read what I captioned 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have...Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Zoya's father's only shared this slap clap didn't you read what I captioned 😆
I was just stating my opinion.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Karan is much more possesive about his Character's heroine so much that... 😆 o have placed two horses. What are you going to 🤣
Ok I'm here. Abhi tak marr rahi hun thoda idhar bhi mar lu
Right now they are shooting a person in white clothes a guy is falling from the chadd 🤧 Asad's house.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she is KSG's INFINITE, like he says "You are my infinite, my mother father brother sister Everything."
Please, I don't feel it's right to even use fictional characters who are really not worth it or whatever reason, for real human beings. Even in real life.
Tumhare edit Karne se pehle comment padh chuki thi. Anyways I was just joking. Not intended to hurt any sentiments.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
your honour, jaise ki ap dekh sakte hai, sun sakte hai, ki mujrim khud, yea keh rahe hai, ki woh help bhi kiye aur unhone ye bhi kaha ki unhone answer bataya, magar directly nahi. Par unhone answer bataya hai. Your honour, the hypothesis is hence proven in theory. 😅
Kya karu mein marr jaun? 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Right now they are shooting a person in white clothes a guy is falling from the chadd 🤧 Asad's house.
😱😱😱😱😱 Kya mast naatak hai😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
buss abhi Basu-Grover penthouse mein bhi ek pool hona mangta buss 😆
Aw YES 😍😍
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
who said AAK only stood for Asad Ahmed Khan. 😉
Okay the biggest hint - Ayyan of QH1 both had curly hair. Rest do your math. 😆
@Goldfish 😛
Mereko toh majja aa jayega if this happens 😂😂😂😂😂😂
haan toh maine additional two phrases daale 😆 edit nahi additional kiya 😆🤣Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Tumhare edit Karne se pehle comment padh chuki thi. Anyways I was just joking. Not intended to hurt any sentiments.
We are humans, why compare with fictional characters I don't understand. Especially fictional characters from a show. It's not mythology where you are setting an example. In my honest opinion.