Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Kya dekhna ki soch rahi?
Mujhe ye bolo nun movie Ki part2 ayi hai kya???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Kya dekhna ki soch rahi?
Mujhe ye bolo nun movie Ki part2 ayi hai kya???
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I am feeling sleepy and you 😆
Sleepy already😆 why? U woke up early kya?
By the time I woke up this was the title 😂😂
khatarnak theories hi best hai 🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Main nahi banayi...
Abeeee haaatttt jhooti
Tune hi mujhe Naagin bana di idhar 😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Mujhe ye bolo nun movie Ki part2 ayi hai kya???
Nahi i dont think so🤔
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Tu ek bhi idhar layi me tuje udaa dungi😳🤪
OK nahi laugi...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hows ur day?
Day was busy n nice
Made lasagna today
then went to parlor after so long 🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hows that possible🤣
Something else was happening
Title suggestions were different
By the time I woke up it was this, I am also still wondering now 😂😂