🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow...can't wait to see Virat Aniketh milan
My god yeh such mein pahach gaya college 🤣
🤣🤣 I thought he was not serious about the roundup. He went to her college in a uniform. I think it's not jealousy, he is protective of her
Oh I love this🤣
Yaar kahin Aniket ko Sai se alag karte karte, in dono ka bromance shuru na ho jaey.🤣
#WeWantVirIket
ACP on round up 🤣🤣
See how he's misusing his current assignment, this smart assailant!
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai
My god yeh such mein pahach gaya college 🤣
Btw... Aniket has a nice smile...❤
Ye toh sach mein clg pahunch gaya 🤣🤣🤣
Ab toh virat ka mahila Suraksha program sai ke college pe hi hogi 😆😆😆
Kahi us college ko voh apna base na banade 🤣
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
Oh I love this🤣
Yaar kahin Aniket ko Sai se alag karte karte, in dono ka bromance shuru na ho jaey.🤣
#WeWantVirIket
And Sarpakhi and Saibai can finally become bff's🤣