New bakra... I mean thread for our spamming🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5204543#155598366
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
New bakra... I mean thread for our spamming🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5204543#155598366
Originally posted by: Andetheres
To ,
Manasa Akka And shivi.
Liked ?? But you two reacted “😂” to my idea na
🤣
Then ..
to Soujanya Akka ,
See .. Akka , I just shared my idea and they liked ( reacted to my idea post ) ... so I am not in charge of any reactions of theirs in roasting or torturing you today .... ☺️ so in the blame game .. don’t blame me today 😆
Moreover .. Soujanya Akka , you see that idea post of mine later .. because after seeing that .. pakka your sleep will be gone .. and you have slept only for few hours na .. so after a peaceful sleep of 6-8hrs ... you read that idea post ok .. this is DISCLAIMER FOR THAT POST OF MINE ‼️
GOOD NIGHT SOUJANYA AKKA ❤️🤗
You itself gave the idea to blame you today 🤣🤣
You itself gave the idea to blame you today 🤣🤣
Yesss..😁😁😁😁.
Is this cc created one day ago... 😱😱
Everyone go to new thread....
Good evening alll....
Good afternoon all....
What should I write to increase this post to 1200....
Now this cc reached 1200 post... My work is completed...
DON'T POST HERE....
And go to new thread...