Originally posted by: locopoco
Seems like she talks in telegram language 🤣
Seems like she has serious mental problems apart from being so full of herself!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: locopoco
Seems like she talks in telegram language 🤣
Seems like she has serious mental problems apart from being so full of herself!
Originally posted by: Padmajaan
Seems like she has serious mental problems apart from being so full of herself!
No doubt in that.
This thread is hilarious!😆
Mujhe kal Dividation sunn ke foran iss thread ki yaad aayi😆
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Mujhe kal Dividation sunn ke foran iss thread ki yaad aayi😆
Koi mujhe bhi batao kaunse scene mein hai yeh ... I'm dying to see it.
Originally posted by: locopoco
Koi mujhe bhi batao kaunse scene mein hai yeh ... I'm dying to see it.
Task jab shuru hua tha
Tab apne area ko dekh ke kisi ko samjha rahi thi...yahan tak Dividation hua hai.
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Task jab shuru hua tha
Tab apne area ko dekh ke kisi ko samjha rahi thi...yahan tak Dividation hua hai.
Thanks I will watch
itni mehnat still 31 likes? lol
Seen in today morning's LF - Rubina talking to herself that "Why am I strutting around in the kitchen?" Matlab ya toh she doesn't know the meaning of strutting around or she has accepted that usme ghamand hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Seen in today morning's LF - Rubina talking to herself that "Why am I strutting around in the kitchen?" Matlab ya toh she doesn't know the meaning of strutting around or she has accepted that usme ghamand hai🤣🤣
oh god this is so priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Including. Thanks!!!