Not bad just going on
Today I started work at 6, slight headache
It will be long day today
aww baby take some rest..🤗
I wish we could have that headache balm here..
I used to put balm back in india whenever I used to had headache 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not bad just going on
Today I started work at 6, slight headache
It will be long day today
aww baby take some rest..🤗
I wish we could have that headache balm here..
I used to put balm back in india whenever I used to had headache 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
aww baby take some rest..🤗
I wish we could have that headache balm here..
I used to put balm back in india whenever I used to had headache 😆
If I keeps vicks only these will cry🤣
Forget about balm
Where is everyone
If I keeps vicks only these will cry🤣
Forget about balm
Where is everyone
Here i am😎
If I keeps vicks only these will cry🤣
Forget about balm
Where is everyone
Who will cry if you have vicks??😆
I dont know where is everyone. sorry got busy again as we are short staffed..
hello anyone home?? now I am free..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
hello anyone home?? now I am free..😆
Looks like only me🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Who will cry if you have vicks??😆
I dont know where is everyone. sorry got busy again as we are short staffed..
Baap and son
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Here i am😎
Soni 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Looks like only me🤣
jahaan tum ho wahaan Main bhi hoon..🤣
Baap and son
Why so allergic from vicks??