So cute😘😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
So cute😘😘
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
My dialog repeat to me🥺🥺🥺
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Not possible
Try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try
Give update...
I am not tired saying this line... 😂😂😂
Until you give update 🤣
Ask shivi I will with you...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try try
Good try di ...😉
Good...here I'm supporting you 🙋🏻♀️
If we ask update from shivi she will join manas... 😂😂😂
If we ask from manas she will with us...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You're ill so you've to take rest. We can't let you use phone. So, we won't give updates until you're back to normal.
Now go sleep😈
I will agree you..
She should take rest....
Same... I too do this sometime 🤣
Same here...
You told she killed you many times....