Got it from our mothers🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Got it from our mothers🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Yeah it happens always🤣
I even go to old posts to check what's it about🤣
Same... I too do this sometime 🤣
Koi ishara nahi, you've said it so crystal clear🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Got it from our mothers🤣
So should blame our mother's for the similarities we have 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Koi ishara nahi, you've said it so crystal clear🤣
Yeah that attitude itself told whom she's referring 🤣
Not actually. I watch horror movies alone😆
And another ghost is laughing about it🤣
Just because of that we are in 12 thread which is also going to get completed 🤣🤣
True🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You're ill so you've to take rest. We can't let you use phone. So, we won't give updates until you're back to normal.
Now go sleep😈
I will sleep but I want update too🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Not actually. I watch horror movies alone😆
And another ghost is laughing about it🤣
🤣🤣
When did I became ghost... I forgot the date
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I will sleep but I want update too🤣🤣
Is update Lori for you 🤪