If they are taking revenge from Vanraj, then I am going to enjoy it, but I hope they don't hurt Anupamaa, she already has to deal with so much.😔
hope kuch interesting dekhaye
kavya vee ko hurt kare jo huwa un dono ke beech wajah vee han anu nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If they are taking revenge from Vanraj, then I am going to enjoy it, but I hope they don't hurt Anupamaa, she already has to deal with so much.😔
hope kuch interesting dekhaye
kavya vee ko hurt kare jo huwa un dono ke beech wajah vee han anu nahi
But may be vanraj knows real face of Kavya.
he have seen kavia s reality while he was living with her if not all then yes he should learn it
and he have found out the difference between ghar wali and baher wali
I think she is trying to make Veeeee jealous 😉
he have seen kavia s reality while he was living with her if not all then yes he should learn it
Yes vee have to
Originally posted by: -Raindrops-
I think she is trying to make Veeeee jealous 😉
Possible han lets see
It is all about the jealousy.
I think she has realised her worth and has gone back to Anirudh