Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope the story is good. 😊
Maya came back to dramas. I hope rest of movie actors do the same
So both these movies actor are returned back to dramas.
I just hope story achi ho aur ending happy ho.
KRK writer hai🤔So both these movies actor are returned back to dramas.
I just hope story achi ho aur ending happy ho.
Sab aarahe hain but where's Fawad 😆
sequel of main manto😆
Mahira is also working in a drama for Hum TV
Really?
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Sab aarahe hain but where's Fawad 😆
Pata nhi usko kya issue hai. He should come back in dramas
No please🤔Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Fahad should return