Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Can we spam SM with this idea😬😬 whoever knows someone who handles the fan page on IG and Twitter and start it to get CVS attention. 

I doubt makers come on IF

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: by_stander

Can we spam SM with this idea😬😬 whoever knows someone who handles the fan page on IG and Twitter and start it to get CVS attention. 

I doubt makers come on IF

ofcourse we can spam on official page of production house

https://instagram.com/cockcrowandshaika_ent?igshid=13i88ah0j2bwq

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

yeah would love to see something like that❤️

they are showing their creativity in unnecessary family drama 10 episodes se sirf aur sirf dram, ladai jagde hi dekhne ko mil rahe hai. 🤢

maana ki some fight scenes are interesting as sai's come backs makes it fun to watch. but har roz lagataar ladai jagde and tamashein without sairat scenes are soo boring to watch🤪

i actually want to see something like chavan niwas mein aag lagjaaye and virat saves everyone and end mein sab ko bachte bachate virat aag mein phas jaaye and virat ke saamne hi sarpika apni jaan bachake baage leaving him behind and sai aake virat ko bahaar nikhale, see viirat ko realize hojaaye ki uske 2 din ka pyaar kithna khokla hai and start avoiding sarpika. 

Tbh i lost my interest on SaiRat SaiRat bcoz we are not getting proper SaiRat scene 

Only pathetic family drama

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Terrorist attack on medical college don't need ACP virat in action.

Medical student sai Joshi will only handle it alone , no police no military is needed.

🤣🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Usne khud kaha usko kissi ki zarurat nhi , vo sambhal legi sabkuch

iska matlab hai ke woh 🦎 se be daarege nahi...uss waqt be khud ko sambhal lege....😲

Sai se tips lena padega iss baat kaliye😆

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

iska matlab hai ke woh 🦎 se be daarege nahi...uss waqt be khud ko sambhal lege....😲

Sai se tips lena padega iss baat kaliye😆

Arey nahi....chipkali hi virat ki akhri hope hain🤣

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhukk86

There's lots of scope in the show but they ain't taking risks . I would love to see smthing like this or like sai went for some college camp or for field work n goons attacked her n our hero came to save her. But here they r copying scene to scene. 

Wohi to they arr only copy pasting 

No creativity 

Tamil version was better then KD atleast they used their brain instead of copying blindly 

Our actors hav lots of potential but cvs have zero creativity 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Terrorists attack, CM mein aag and sarpika running away leaving behind virat.. Great ideas.. will spare us the unnecessary family drama😅

But don't know why they are going on decreasing Sairat moments and making it a family drama and showing more of sarpika ka zeher🥺😭😭😭

Creattivity and originaity sadly is only for Virat PP scenes🤢😭

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

they can change/ add on to the story a bit in hindi version...

... I would like to watch it ..than this chakram nivas every day... that attacker could be jagtap or his team... if they do not want to add more people...

I also like to see less negativity -shouting - pakhichanting virat... not in favor of major MU between leads.. 

we have enough stress in life.. why every show is adding more and more headache ???? .......

Yup they can adjust but nehiiii inko  to bas jhagda dikhna hai ke aaj kaun zyada chilla sakta hai