I think we can't react other than first 3 options in locked thread from Android... Or the problem is with my device only?🤔

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think we can't react other than first 3 options in locked thread from Android... Or the problem is with my device only?🤔

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I think we can't react other than first 3 options in locked thread from Android... Or the problem is with my device only?🤔
Even I am having the same problem
The options don't fit into the screen and are cut off
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I think we can't react other than first 3 options in locked thread from Android... Or the problem is with my device only?🤔
i have the same problem on my windows PC and Mac too
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i have the same problem on my windows PC and Mac too
It's alright in my windows laptop but the reactions cut off in android.
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I think we can't react other than first 3 options in locked thread from Android... Or the problem is with my device only?🤔
Thank you for reporting this issue.
We will be fixing the issue in our next update. (Today)
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I think we can't react other than first 3 options in locked thread from Android... Or the problem is with my device only?🤔
I faced the same problem on Android! I went to a thread which was locked but It didnt gave me react options more than these 3!
I rotated the screen to get other options but it Didn't work🤔
Amazing feature👏 Thank you so much.👍🏼
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
It's alright in my windows laptop but the reactions cut off in android.
Please test it now. It should work fine.
I checked it now!
And It's working on my Android!
Thank u so much sir
Why am I not able to see this reaction?
Hi guys, This topic is for "New Show/Forum" requests. Just post the Show/Forum you want to be opened here on I-F. We will consider whether it...
Winner Announcement We are thankful to everyone who cast their votes to choose appropriate tags for the Creative Contests thread. Before delving...
Please moderators or authorised persons please give me information about all kinds of badges that every user gets time to time in India Forums
148