Love it when Shera calls her Chudail chachi..
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Love it when Shera calls her Chudail chachi..
🤣🤣
26 aa rahi hai I guessWaise aaj kal kuch important shoot ho raha hey I guess....koi BTS ya pictures nahi aati hain...
Chudail chachi bhi kuch post nahi karti 😂😂 kuch toh major shoot ho raha hain
Kuch dhamakedar hoga shayad
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
aaj to bol raha tha
Avniji
😕😕
Churail chachi hi thik
AS kya mast acting karti hai..
Anupriya hum tumhe beti masnte hain..
Maine bohot koshish ki shaadi rokne ki and all..
Anu is never able to see through her.
But I liked Kallu's disapproving look at AS..
True..
Even I thought aaj kyun Avniji bula raha..
Isko itna respect kyun.. 🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: rekha_crm
True..
Even I thought aaj kyun Avniji bula raha..
Isko itna respect kyun.. 🤔🤔🤔
Ye kahi se kahi tak respect k layak nahi hai
Churail hai churail rahegi
AS to thali ka baigan haiOriginally posted by: rekha_crm
AS kya mast acting karti hai..
Anupriya hum tumhe beti masnte hain..
Maine bohot koshish ki shaadi rokne ki and all..
Anu is never able to see through her.
But I liked Kallu's disapproving look at AS..
Kabhi yaha kabhi waha
Paltimaar
Precap dekhkar lag raha hai shayad
Kal kuch reveal hone wala hai like Shera’s true identity.
As we know precap are always misleading
Abhi bhi episode nahi aa rahe hai kya zee5 par
Really hoping CVS start getting ready for the big climax next week. So for that to happen, I feel Vittal gang has to find the moorthi sometime this week itself so they can start planning their big dhamaka for next week.
Seeing the way CVS are going, I don't think audience or anyone else will fine out that Shera is Malhar until the end, after the big dhamaka is averted.
I'm 100% sure that Asha or Ahir (this is less likely) is the leader of the Vittal gang. And this person will basically expose Avni at the end and Avni will expose AS. So all MUs seems like it'll be cleared by end of this track.