Enna padam adhu enakku link open aga matengudhu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Enna padam adhu enakku link open aga matengudhu
Originally posted by: BrightShine
Enna padam adhu enakku link open aga matengudhu
It’s a Zee web series called Karoline Kamakshi. There is a still of Bala in that link.
It’s a Zee web series called Karoline Kamakshi. There is a still of Bala in that link.
Okay thanks🤗
I saw his pic but the link wasnt opening to me to see what movie it was so asked👍🏼
https://twitter.com/Shahadiyashaa2/status/1351120675570917379?s=20
Ennadhu bala following Aariya😲
https://twitter.com/Shaliniiy_/status/1351127841841295365?s=20
Yeah
Sis neenga ketinga illaya i was also waiting for it
Originally posted by: BrightShine
https://twitter.com/Shahadiyashaa2/status/1351120675570917379?s=20
Ennadhu bala following Aariya😲
He better follow Gaby 😆 Gaby Bala follow pannra 😳
I am not on insta
He maybe following but not visible in this or maybe not following as well
Originally posted by: BrightShine
I am not on insta
He maybe following but not visible in this or maybe not following as well
I'm on insta da.. check pannen... 🥲🤧