Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sorry I've missed it who abused actors? I've said spoiler & mild off screen stuff can be discussed. Baki whoever giving gali is totally wrong.Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Bold but yeha discussion k Nam per bashing hota hai actors KO gali dete hai...
Ye allow nahi hai...
Koi actor Ki personal life mein kya ho raha hai obhi edt mein discuss nahi hota...
And gharwali gharwala jap...
Obhi kya edt mein discuss hota hai...🤨

Live tha kaya!😲 bhul gayi thi 😆 can anybody give summary highlight with points?😛😆
P.S. I have become innocent baccha 😒😛 won't say anything just give summary ... parungi kuch react karungi man man mai pher chali jayungi 😆
Live tha kaya!😲 bhul gayi thi 😆 can anybody give summary highlight points?😛😆
P.S. I have become innocent baccha 😒😛 won't say anything just give summary ... parungi kuch react karungi man man mai pher chali jayungi 😆
Ask in CC.
This is EDT.
Where is cc? Where I have found summary there?
Where is cc? Where I have found summary there?
Nahi...matlab waha puchho.
Yaha par puchhna mana hain. 😊
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Sorry I've missed it who abused actors? I've said spoiler & mild off screen stuff can be discussed. Baki whoever giving gali is totally wrong.
Tum jante nahi maybe...
Kuch din pehle jab note padha tha tabh gali de raha tha kuch public...
Hain seriously what is wrong with people. Jitna mujhe yaad hai last note was may be for character bashing though I could be wrong.Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tum jante nahi maybe...
Kuch din pehle jab note padha tha tabh gali de raha tha kuch public...