SaiRat FF : A Trip to Remember *Part-1 on Page-2* Updt - 18/1/21 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: minamma

I loved virat's ishtyle of wishing his baiko happy anniversary

Waah waah kya andaaz tha

Waiting for the next part

A long one

And please add pattar didi if you can we want to see her crestfallen face time and again🤣🤣

She'll be there in the next update with her constipated looks 🤣

Shukriya itni tareef ke liye dost ❤️

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid__005

Waiting for next part eagerly 😀

I'm on it dear ❤️ 

Kab milega update?  

Ambii thumbnail

Chapter 1 : Chasing Forever?

I woke up to the cries of little Kiaan coming from the adjacent room. Virat Sir was not in the room. As I inched towards my bedside table, I saw a bouquet of blue tulips and red carnations.  Virat Sir must have done this. 

There was a little note that read : 

We both are like parallel lines that never meet. But only parallel lines can run together till infinity So here's to infinity and beyond ! 

Happy first Anniversary 

Dr. Sai Joshi . 

Yours, 

Virat Sir.

Really , were you mine Virat Sir ? 

And were we really chasing infinity? 

A lone tear escaped my eye. 

But I smiled. 

This day last year , my life changed !

I tied myself in a deal . All the memories came back running. Aaba's death , tears , breaking down, the grief , the suicide attempt , Virat Sir's promise , our deal , the marriage, the abuses , the assaults, the misunderstandings , the arguments ,the fights, the jibes the insults, the humiliation , everything flashed infront of my eyes. 

To the world I was a privileged soul , actually I really was. Today I could tell what a mother's love was like. This deal gifted me Aai. This deal gifted me a confidant in Shivani bua. This deal gifted me an elder sister in Devi Tai .This deal gifted me an elder brother in Samrat dada . I wanted to count all my blessings today. 

"Was it still a deal to me? " , I wondered.

No , it  wasn't , I reiterated swallowing the lump in my throat. I couldn't lie to myself . 

Virat Sir and I shared a platonic relationship. But I knew he wanted more from it . I knew what he meant by those parallel lines. 

A flashback from down the memory lane appeared in my mind eyes.

Virat Sir got wasted at the pre Diwali Cards party of his DIG. I was clearly very upset but refrained myself from creating a scene since it was a social gathering. I literally had to shove him inside the car with the help of Shinde. I knew that I couldn't take him home in that intoxicated state so we drove to Devi Tai's home. Aai made up for our absence by putting up some excuse. I put him in the bed but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him. 

We were lying in bed, together , in a very very close proximity. Virat Sir's eyes were moist and lips were dry. He took me into a warm tight embrace and whispered in my ear 

Sai , Please don't leave me ! 

I was shocked. Tears started to fall. I thrusted to break the embrace but Virat Sir , resisted and  held me more tightly. 

Sai, bolo na, tum uss Aniket ke paas nahi jaaogi na ?. 

I choked. How the hell on Earth, did Virat Sir think that I loved Aniket. Suddenly I could feel Virat Sir's possessiveness come over. He nuzzled my neck and whispered again and again 

Please , Sai stay .

My heart shrunk and sunk. I didn't know how to process this all. Life had suddenly thrown me amidst a storm without any life shield. I could not decipher if I should let the bitterness of his mistrust sink in or comfort his vulnerability. And suddenly I could connect the dots. How Virat's Sir would conceal his insecurities and possessiveness under the realm of his frequent angry outbursts. It all made sense now .

He feared losing me , but why ? 

Did he love me ? 

But what about the promise that he made to Pakhi didi ?

Was he himself in a dilema ? 

Tears kept brimming and I kept entangling myself more in thoughts and proximity both. This perpetual conflict left me all emotionally drained. 

He had fallen asleep just there all cuddled up to me. And for a moment , I decided to let it all go. 

To let all the conflicts go. 

I decided to be in the moment and whispered I'm here. Suddenly I felt peace in my soul.

I could tell that he smiled in his sleep. I could feel it . Snuggling more into him , I atlast slept in peace. 

Virat Sir , woke up before me the next morning. He had fading memories from last night. But the position in which he woke up , left him all frenzy . He was in a playful mood and kept on teasing me. Clearly , he didn't remember much . I never confronted him . Because I feared those emotions. I dreaded those conflicts. This Sai had become a coward in love. She feared confrontations. I hated this Sai but …..

And Kiaan's howling cries made me come out of my trance. I came out from the room to help Devi Tai calm little Kiaan. And suddenly the lights went off . I walked a few steps and reached the living area. I was calling out everybody but silence returned to me. The lights were turned on the very next moment and everybody shouted Happy Anniversary in unison. It turned out that Devi Tai had played one of Kiaan's old videos to bring me out of the room. I was overwhelmed to see the entire living room decorated with golden fairy lights , tassels , metallic black helium balloons and red orchids The table was laid with rose petals and perfumed candles , a glass cloche held the blueberry cake  , the wooden three tier stand adorned the beautiful red velvet muffins and buttercream flower cupcakes. It was all winsome ! 

Virat Sir came in with a beautiful cotton candy cake in one hand and a bunch of confetti balloons in the other Whooping with cheer , I hugged Virat Sir . He couldn't hug me back because his hands were occupied. Virat Sir said hastily " Guys somebody free  my hands , I need to hug my wife ! "  Everyone broke into  laughter while Shivani bua teasingly clicked our picture before helping out Virat Sir.

This was the most beautiful surprise of my life. It was OUR day yet you made sure that everything was planned as per my liking . Happy Anniversary Virat Sir , I whispered still in his embrace. 

Happy Anniversary , Sai  said Virat Sir clutching me more tightly.

"Congratulations , Shiva and Sai " beamed Samrat dada standing at the door. 

I ran to hug him . He had turned down our request to join us on this impromptu trip only to surprise me later. Ever since Samrat dada returned , the dynamics of his relationship with Jeeva had changed. He still loved his Shiva but not like before . Something was amiss. They had not  confronted each other yet.

Confrontations were something we all feared and hence avoided. Seems, we were all living with a  heart full of conflicts !  

We Face Timed Aai during the celebrations .Usha Maushi , Karishma and even Pakhi didi joined in to wish us. I could clearly sense that she hated being left out. She craftly hid her envy , resentment and anxiety under her poker face . But I could see through her poker face . Her body language spoke for itself. She was restless , I could surely tell. 

We soon got back to the celebrations. I popped the cork and toasted the frizzy sparkling champagne. Being surrounded by my best people was all I could ever ask for ! My heart swelled in gratitude for these beautiful people that I had in my life. 

Virat Sir , saw me and came close.

Are u thanking me in your thoughts ? 

Well , it's just the beginning , this is going to be The Best Day of your life , Sai Joshi ! he said with a smug smile. 

Thank You for your time lovelies ❤️ 

I hope you guys had a good read . I deliberately kept this chapter a little intense on emotions . But there is lots of fun coming up ! Please tell me in the comments about your views . 

Have a beautiful day ahead , sisters ! 

Love and Peace 

Ambii 

Edited by Ambii - 3 years ago
Ambii thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Kab milega update?  

It is up dear ! 

Happy Reading ❤️

raji02 thumbnail

Nice update❤️❤️❤️. i want to see confession scene and confrontation scene of shiva and jeeva. 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exciting start. I would to see if you bring in Shiva-Jeeva confrontation. 

Ambii thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

Nice update❤️❤️❤️. i want to see confession scene and confrontation scene of shiva and jeeva. 

Surely that will happen dear ❤️

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The hug was soo cute

And virat's dialogue of hugging his wife was super cute

Loved pakhi's poker pimpled face description though it was for a short time... 

Please continue soon

This was SO lovely! Thank you! Look forward to reading more.