🤗🤗🤗🤗 thank you🤗🤗🤗Well we are here with you as well don’t worry. We will wait with you 🤗 it’s not like I have to go into the office tomorrow. Need to get up and go downstairs to work 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤗🤗🤗🤗 thank you🤗🤗🤗Well we are here with you as well don’t worry. We will wait with you 🤗 it’s not like I have to go into the office tomorrow. Need to get up and go downstairs to work 😆
🤗🤗🤗🤗 thank you🤗🤗🤗
You ok? 🤗
I m ok 😃 result abhi tak launch nhi hua haiYou ok? 🤗
Hogayi mein pass🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
I m ok 😃 result abhi tak launch nhi hua hai
Hate it when that happens
Hogayi mein pass🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Wohoooo congratulations 🤗
Thought I would post this because it’s because of scenes like this a lot of us are still watching this all
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKIn0aUBglP/?igshid=fzy5dwq55nsx
yeaaaah🥳🥳🥳🥳🤗🤗🤗🤗Wohoooo congratulations 🤗
Hogayi mein pass🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Congratulations bb!! 🥳
🤗


Ab aaram se soja and take care of yourself. Drink lots of fluids, eat if you can, aur tension mat le 

Thought I would post this because it’s because of scenes like this a lot of us are still watching this all
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKIn0aUBglP/?igshid=fzy5dwq55nsx
I just re-watched the scene where he shows up at her house with a marriage proposal (for Meera 😆) and Bani's angrily listing all of his 'qualities'. The expression on his face LMAO 🤣 the way he takes a deep breath and just smiles through it gets me every time. I love that scene. The early days were fire, man