Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Lalz 🤗❤️

@ul - Haina?  I thought he was serious after watching Friday's epi.But today's episode changed my view. He is pretending.His behaviour was very weird today. I posted my thought regarding this in AT too. 

Sweety ❤️🤗

That's why I didn't comment much on Ani's view on Friday but tomo epi cleared it that ani is faking 🤪😆

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Exactly 🤣 banda ke acting se pata chalgaya 🤪 The great Ani is angry with his wifey 🤣🤪

I like his chilam chilayi thing 😎

I am like Ani babu ko acting karni hi thi to kuch aur kar lete lekin ye to biwi pe hi bhadak rahe

Ho gaya kalyan sabko pata chal jayega that he is acting agar night tum me biwi ke pass rotalu shakal leke na pohenche to 🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mini had some reason to do such cheap thing...but sampoorna🤬🤢

She is sucha disgusting women.!

Sati must be drama of sampoo too  

After revelation of her true face , ani and co will teach her a lesson.! Bon will be upset thinking about her sampoo didi 

She is giving a big competition to mini and winning too she doesn't have a solid reason like mini to take revenge!! Kaka la Namak khaya itne din abb chal padi revenge lene 😡 ungrateful soul🤢

--Lalz-- thumbnail

It striked my mind now that did  bidu kill or injured bon's mom in accident ? smiley3

Why sampoo insisting that both Ani and bon will hate binoy ?  

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

I am like Ani babu ko acting karni hi thi to kuch aur kar lete lekin ye to biwi pe hi bhadak rahe

Ho gaya kalyan sabko pata chal jayega that he is acting agar night tum me biwi ke pass rotalu shakal leke na pohenche to 🤣

🤣🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

She is giving a big competition to mini and winning too she doesn't have a solid reason like mini to take revenge!! Kaka la Namak khaya itne din abb chal padi revenge lene 😡 ungrateful soul🤢

Upar se uski maa bhi ayegi ab haveli pe 🤢 

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sweety ❤️🤗

That's why I didn't comment much on Ani's view on Friday but tomo epi cleared it that ani is faking 🤪😆

I really got angry on him watching Friday's epi. Mujhe usski kissi bhi harkat se itni jaldi kabhi gussa nehi aya, not even in Mini jaap track. I even called him 'Dumb'. Sorry letter likhna padhega aab. 😆🤣

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mini had some reason to do such cheap thing...but sampoorna🤬🤢

She is sucha disgusting women.!

Sati must be drama of sampoo too  

After revelation of her true face , ani and co will teach her a lesson.! Bon will be upset thinking about her sampoo didi 

I might sound 

Rough but the true colors of her should come in front of Bondita that she is jealous of her perfect life and a happy family and want to take Reva ng from kaka for her insult so that Bondita can understand that she choose wrong person that bw track day 

She will fell broken but this is important for her broth as a strong woman 

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

It striked my mind now that did  bidu kill or injured bon's mom in accident ? smiley3

Why sampoo insisting that both Ani and bon will hate binoy ?  

Quite possible, Lalz.Arina is also leaving the show. And there is no replacement news yet.

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Mayura, he was already thinking about his harsh behaviour towards Bon in the study. 🤣🤣 Yeh Bon ko bina bataye aur natak nehi kar payega. 🤣 Kya pata bata diya bhi hai aab taak. 🤣

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago