Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Som ki shadi honewali he kya

Bade bhai ko dekh kar inka bhi maan kar raha byah rachaneka🤪🤣

P.S. Ani and bondu are making everyone jealous with their perfect happily married life🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Best of tomo epi is ❤️

Patibabu is angry with bon and bon is thinking ways to mend his anger and after a long time we got family dinner time ( ofc excluding that S🤢) 🤪 lol this not the best thing 🤣

The best is kaka bon conversation in mandir 

Bon and kaka is so attached to eachother , she got tears naturally seeing her kaka sasur ji is upset😭🥺 like the way she tried to feed him 

Both bon and kaka imitating ani and laughing forgetting the issue  was the beautiful thing about tomo epi 

Kaka is not hurt of only ani misunderstanding him but he is worried for the family.! 

Ani is faking sampoo maa thing definitly 😈 and he isn't angry with bon too..! Banda natak mein lagao hei I guess 🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Such a good Episode  ofc ignoring that S 🤢

So bidu ne kisiko accident kiya 🤪 marwadiya kya? 🤪 I'm super glad that he didn't marry that women 😡

I wish bidu aur dhaabake uska gaale dabadiya toh acha hota ekdum chapter close 😆🤬

How can she apply fake sindoor 😡 Saurabh doesn't matter to her not even a bit ? 🤢 This women is disgusting to the core.! Never thought I would not like someone more than mini..! S took that place and she deserves it.! 

Ditto yaar... how can she put sindoor very easily??? 🤢🤢 Makers are trying to compete their own villains... who is more worst?? Mini or shampoo??? But I am disgusted with shampoo... itna bada apmaan saurabh ka??? At one point she was ready to perform sati for him and now couldn’t even took heat of kaka’s beliefs?? Her own parents didn’t want her back.. wasn’t it her apmaan? Even if her parents decided to take her back, kya sab log usko maan dete pahele ki tarah??? And kaka’s words ko dil pe laga ke chal padi revenge lene  

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Sampoorna to pehle se hi selfish thi jo apni behen ki na hui kisi aur ki kya hogi😈

That women 🤬 

Now I'm all ready to see their natak because we got to know the real reason.!

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Best of tomo epi is ❤️

Patibabu is angry with bon and bon is thinking ways to mend his anger and after a long time we got family dinner time ( ofc excluding that S🤢) 🤪 lol this not the best thing 🤣

Bon and kaka is so attached to eachother , she got tears naturally seeing her kaka sasur ji is upset😭🥺 like the way she tried to feed him 

Both bon and kaka imitating ani and laughing forgetting the issue  was the beautiful thing about tomo epi 

Kaka is not hurt of only ani misunderstanding him but he is worried for the family.! 

Ani is faking sampoo maa thing definitly 😈 and he isn't angry with bon too..! Banda natak mein lagao hei I guess 🤣

Bon and mama scenes are always treat to watch if ani is faking na to I am super angry on him for making Bon sad😡😡

Bon shouldn’t try to manaofying him🤔 let him be for a day atleast...😆

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Even I said the same he is angry with Bonita ab isse bada kya proof chahiye ye janne ke liye ki he is acting🤪🤣

Exactly 🤣 banda ke acting se pata chalgaya 🤪 The great Ani is angry with his wifey 🤣🤪

I like his chilam chilayi thing 😎

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Som ki shadi honewali he kya

Bade bhai ko dekh kar inka bhi maan kar raha byah rachaneka🤪🤣

P.S. Ani and bondu are making everyone jealous with their perfect happily married life🤣

Planning were there itseems 🤣 som was telling to batuk 🤪

Bade bhai and boudi toh couple goals 😆 koi bhi pata jaata hei.

Agree 😊👍

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Best of tomo epi is ❤️

Lalz 🤗❤️

@ul - Haina?  I thought he was serious after watching Friday's epi.But today's episode changed my view. He is pretending.His behaviour was very weird today. I posted my thought regarding this in AT too. 

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Ditto yaar... how can she put sindoor very easily??? 🤢🤢 Makers are trying to compete their own villains... who is more worst?? Mini or shampoo??? But I am disgusted with shampoo... itna bada apmaan saurabh ka??? At one point she was ready to perform sati for him and now couldn’t even took heat of kaka’s beliefs?? Her own parents didn’t want her back.. wasn’t it her apmaan? Even if her parents decided to take her back, kya sab log usko maan dete pahele ki tarah??? And kaka’s words ko dil pe laga ke chal padi revenge lene  

Mini had some reason to do such cheap thing...but sampoorna🤬🤢

She is sucha disgusting women.!

Sati must be drama of sampoo too  

After revelation of her true face , ani and co will teach her a lesson.! Bon will be upset thinking about her sampoo didi 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Bon and mama scenes are always treat to watch if ani is faking na to I am super angry on him for making Bon sad😡😡

Bon shouldn’t try to manaofying him🤔 let him be for a day atleast...😆

Pati patni mein fake anger chalta hei ☺️ 

Bon will not manaofy her patibabu 🤣 ulta muh fula degi aur kya ? 🤪