I read many positive things about it. I think it is the only drama of KRQ which has a happy ending.😆
Really it had happy ending? I did not know this.
His movie punjab nhi jaongi has also happy ending.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I read many positive things about it. I think it is the only drama of KRQ which has a happy ending.😆
Really it had happy ending? I did not know this.
His movie punjab nhi jaongi has also happy ending.
Really it had happy ending? I did not know this.
His movie punjab nhi jaongi has also happy ending.
Of course . Do you want producers to loose money? In movies ppl go to the cienema. They want their money worth.. and a depressing ending may stop them from watching it again and again.😃
As for MNYH , I didn't watch it.. just saw the first ep, and the last scene of the drama. I tried to watch it 4 years ago , I didn't like Maya then.😳
overrated drama tha.last epi mein danish ki property, bank balance, House,Romi Mehwish ko mil gye.Danish ko marna nhi chaiye tha. He deserved happiness.
Ok faiza iftikhar is the writer.....kyu? She has been writing the most depressing dramas recently.
Waise....this drama already gives the vibes of sad sad ending.Except the male lead rest are gonna do great in acting wise.Shereyer better off as an producer.Though,I want him to prove me wrong.
OST is out :
wow i thought they would just use the coke studio song😆
Of course . Do you want producers to loose money? In movies ppl go to the cienema. They want their money worth.. and a depressing ending may stop them from watching it again and again.😃
As for MNYH , I didn't watch it.. just saw the first ep, and the last scene of the drama. I tried to watch it 4 years ago , I didn't like Maya then.😳
Haha yes exactly
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
overrated drama tha.last epi mein danish ki property, bank balance, House,Romi Mehwish ko mil gye.
Yeah it was overrated. Jisko bhi miley humey kya humey toh sad ending hi mili.