SaiRat SS: Karwatein- PART 6 Pg 18- updt 31/01/21 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by neeraja91

Update kab milega behen? eagerly waiting. 

Actually I am travelling πŸ™ˆ... I will try to update tomorrow or mostly by Monday promise 

Originally posted by luvzindagi

Actually I am travelling πŸ™ˆ... I will try to update tomorrow or mostly by Monday promise 

Ye to bahut door ho gya. Thoda jaldi nhi ho skta.

Haha sorry

Originally posted by tinafans

Ye to bahut door ho gya. Thoda jaldi nhi ho skta.

Haha sorry

I will try dear... Pakka jitni jaldi ho sake kar dungi update 

OMGGGGG, PLEASE PLS PLS, DO CONTINUE!
I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS!
SERVE US WITH UR IMAGINATIONS! πŸ˜ƒ
MUCH LOVE ❀️

Originally posted by lezcrasile

OMGGGGG, PLEASE PLS PLS, DO CONTINUE!
I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS!
SERVE US WITH UR IMAGINATIONS! πŸ˜ƒ
MUCH LOVE ❀️

Thank you so much πŸ™‚

I will try to update as soon as I can 

Hey everyone, πŸ˜Š

I was going to update this sometime later tomorrow as I am travelling... But as some of you want me to update sooner, I have split the part 1 in A and B, and I am updating the part 1A now

Please forgive grammar and spelling errors as I have written this in a hurry and have not proof read at all... 

Part 1: A

Virat laid on his side of the bed, unable to sleep after whatever happened in the past three days. The weight of guilt that he was feeling after his behavior with Sai, was not letting him be in peace. He had shouted a lot at her, and even questioned her upbringing. He had questioned the values of his mentor Kamal sir that was given to her. He had really been unfair to her, but what could he do, at that moment he was furious at her for something she was not really at fault. He was angry at her for making a plan full of loopholes and dangers lurking for her. He was angry at her because she had put herself in danger by fake flirting with that cheap fraud Amay. He was angry at her because she was being disrespectful towards his family. But now he realized that it was his family that was disrespectful towards her. After she had proved Shivani bua innocent and Amay wrong, he had arrested him, and knew that whatever she had been doing was for Shivani bua. He realized that he was wrong for shouting at her. And when his mother told him what had transpired between the family and Sai, before he arrived at the scene, he felt even more guilty. After listening to his mother he realized, though it was difficult for him to accept, that his family had been taunting and attacking her with their constant blames. He felt extremely regretful of his behavior with her now. He wanted to apologize to her as soon as he could, but when he entered their room after talking to his Aayi, he had seen her already lying on her side of bed with the Sinhagad fort of pillows neatly made, and her eyes closed. 

Sai lay there in her bed pretending to be asleep but unable to sleep. The happenings of the past three days, bouncing on the walls of her head, creating havoc in her mind. The behavior of his family, his words of fury, his taunt to his own mother, his questioning on her upbringing, his father's threatening her of slapping her, his so called best friend's continuous taunting, his aunt's dictatorship and torturing her every single day especially not letting her go to college on a test day and forcing her to do household chores first, and most of all his counting of the things he had done for her out of his "responsibility", was all becoming hard for her to tolerate. Especially when he had asked her to apologize to everyone even when she was not wrong. She knew he did not feel anything for her other than just a responsibility, and she could understand that he was angry at her because she risked her life to trap Amay for proving Shivani bua's innocence. But she did not understand his anger for defending herself from the taunts and insults of his family. She had never apologized to anyone if she was not wrong. She was very hurt with his shouting at her. She had started to trust him, because his father had trusted him with her safety and responsibility. But her trust was crumbling since three days when he left her in the middle of his family ganging up on her. She thought he understood her, but she felt deeply wounded when she realised that he didn't. She was very hurt when he had shouted at her in anger to leave.

He remembered the moments earlier with his Aayi today, and what she told him. 

**Flashback**

His Aayi had stopped him after he came home from duty today and led him to her room with two cups of chai, before he could go to his bedroom. She had been hurt for what he had said to her yesterday, but she was even more hurt and furious for the way he behaved with Sai, her daughter. She made him sit with her on her bed and gave him the tea lovingly. But he could see the disappointment in her eyes for him. He felt very uneasy at her silent behavior and the stark disappointment visible in her eyes. He was getting impatient and scared now, so he clearly asked her about what happened. 

'Virat, mujhe nahi pata jo main abhi tujhe batane ja rahi hu woh tu samajh payega ki nahi', Ashwini said calmly but he could see the hint of sadness on her face. 

'Aayi aap aisa kyu keh rahi hai?', he asked, now actually scared. 

'Kyunki kal jis tarah se tumne meri baat ko bina samjhe galat thehra diya beta, mujhe tumhara apni aayi par se vishwas uthata hua dikha', Ashwini said sadly. This statement made him realise how badly he had hurt his mother, and it reminded him of Sai's anger. Aap ko Aayi ki insult nahi karni chahiye thi! 'Mujhe pata hai shayad tum meri baaton ko aaj galat maano ya fir yakeen na karo, lekin fir bhi ek maa hone ke nate main tumhe samjha rahi hu…kyunki yeh bohot jaruri hai', she said looking directly in his eyes. 

'Aayi aapko kyu lagta hai ki main aapka yakeen nahi…', he tried to say but she continued ignoring his words. 

'Virat, beta dekho main janti hu ki tum apne is parivaar se bohot pyaar karte ho aur bado ka bohot samman karte ho ijjat karte ho… lekin beta ijjat ka matlab yeh katai nahi hota ki unki har galat baat ka bhi tum aankh mood kar paalan karo… main janti hu tumhe abhi yeh sab dikhayi nahi dega jo itne saalon se main dekhti aur sehti aayi hu, par sacchai yahi hai Virat ki parivaar ke jin logo ko tum dil se acche samajhte ho, wo asal me acche nahi hai', Ashwini said. She then continued to tell him how the family members had been treating Sai. She told him what started the argument yesterday, and how everyone just ganged up on Sai just because she was pacing the room waiting for Amay. She told him what had really happened the day before when she was leaving for college. How she was forced to grind the masala by his Kaku, and when Sai accidentally cut her finger while doing it, how Pakhi and others were still taunting her. She told him what happened today morning at the breakfast table, and how Sai left for college without eating anything. She told him how Kaku was forcing her to do the household chores before going to college, even when Sai told her that there was a test in college today and she could not be late. He was very sad to know how Kaku didn't allow her to do breakfast if she didn't do the kitchen work and snatched the plate from her hand, and the plate was thrown away on the ground. He could not believe at first that his family could be so cruel, but listening to it from his mother, who he had seen being insulted many times by his father and aunt, there was no reason to doubt the facts. 

** Flashback ends**

So, how was it? 

See you soon with part 1:B

Part 1: B

After listening to all this, he realized how wrong he was to judge his mother and accuse her of siding with Sai when she was wrong just because she misbehaves with Kaku and Baba. 

'Aayi..  Mujhe maaf kar dijiye…  maine aapko bohot galat samjha… gusse me maine aapko hi galat thehra diya..  I am really sorry Aayi', he said and tears fell from his eyes. Ashwini had just cupped his face and hugged him. She had assured him that she understands being his mother that he didn't mean it and she forgave him. 

He also remembered how Sai had tried to state the facts, even though in her riled up state, about his family being not traditional but torturous and full of dictatorship. 

** Flashback **

'Aapne mujhse kaha tha na Virat sir ki kya mere Aaba ne mujhe yahi sikhaya hai? Toh suniye, mere Aaba ne mujhe yeh sikhaya hai ki jab kisi aurat ke charitra par galat ungliyaan uth rahi ho, toh us anyay ke viruddha khada hona chahiye…  mujhe mere Aaba ne sahi ke sath aur galat khilaaf khade hona sikhaya hai.. Mujhe mere Aaba ne sahi aur galat me farak pehchanna sikhaya hai… jo mujhe bohot afsos ke sath kehna pad raha hai par aap aur aapke in dil ke acche gharwalon ko bilkul nahi ata', she thundered in anger. 

'SAI..', he shouted again and glared at her to make her shut up. But this time she glared back at him instead of flinching or being scared. 

'Aur rahi baat mere badtameez hone ki.. Toh haan hu main badtameez…  agar sahi ko sahi aur galat ko galat kehna badtameezi hai toh hu main badtameez… agar apne aur apno ke aatma samman ke liye khade hona badtameezi hai toh hu main badtameez', she said, keeping a hand on Shivani bua's shoulder when she said "apno ke". 

'Agar chupchap beizzati sahan na karke uska jawab dena badtameezi hai toh hu main badtameez… aur hu bhi kyu na Virat sir, main toh ek 18 saal ki immature bacchi hu na!! Isliye main kabhi sahi kaise ho sakti hu..? Sahi toh sirf ye sab log hai', she pointed her hand towards Bhavani kaku, baba, Sonali kaku, kaka and Patralekha. 

'Kyunki yeh bade jo hai! Galat toh hamesha main hi hoti hu, kyunki main inki galat baate aankh muh bandh karke sabki tarah maanti joh nahi hu!! Aur main kyu sunu inki har baat aur har taana? Sirf isliye kyunki yeh bade hai?? Kya bade kabhi galat nahi ho sakte? Jaise abhi yeh bua ke bare me the?', she asked, stating the obvious in front of him. But before he could answer that she continued, 'I am sorry Virat sir... lekin "bade hamesha sahi hote", "bado ko kabhi palat kar jawaab nahi dena chahiye", aur "bado ki har baat ko patthar ki lakeer maan lena chahiye", in galat daayron me jeena mujhe mere Aaba ne nahi sikhaya hai. Jo mere sath jis tarah pesh aayega main bhi unhe usi tarah jawab dungi… agar is baat se main galat hu toh galat hi sahi...Aur Virat sir accha hoga agar aap mere Aaba aur unki parvarish ke bare me kuch na kahe', she ranted all that was clawing her from inside and the anger she felt since he questioned her Aaba's values and upbringing. 

'Sai tum.. '

'Mujhe college ke liye late ho raha hai.. Aapko jo bhi mujhe sunana hai, main vapas aane ke baad sun lungi', she said and left from there. 

** Flashback end **

His guilt increased manifolds realizing that she was right about his family and whatever she did was not wrong.

His harsh words to her and even to his mother were ringing in her ears. 

Kya Kamal sir ne tumhe yahi sikhaya hai?? 

SAI..!!

Aayi, kya aap Sai ka sath sirf isliye deti hai kyunki wo Kaku aur Baba se badtameezi karti hai!? 

Main koi bhi hu usse koi farak nahi padta Sai, sach yahi hai ki tum badtameez ho!!! 

Haan kiya hai maine tumhare liye bohot kuch..!! 

Tumse shadi ki MAINE… tumhe Jagtaap se bachaya MAINE… Tumhara medical college me admission karwaya MAINE..!! 

Tum hooo kaun?? 

Tum mujhe nahi sikhaogi ki main apni Aayi se kaise baat karunga aur kaise nahi!! 

Tum mujh par aise hukum nahi chala sakti Sai!! 

Sai, Pakhi se is tone me kyu baat kar rahi ho?? 

Sabse maafi mango Sai! 

Ghar chhod ke chali jaungi yahi na? Toh Jao….jao!! 

His words pierced her heart and echoed in her head causing her migraine pain to escalate. She had also not eaten anything after returning from college. Though Aayi tried to force feed her, she politely declined telling her that she did not feel like eating anything right then. So Ashwini just kept the plate in her room and asked her to eat whenever she feels like. "Kha jarur lena ha beta", her aayi had told her while leaving, but the truth was after what happened in the morning with Kaku, she did not feel like eating at all. Her head throbbing with pain, along with her empty stomach. She was not at all able to sleep. 

Finally unable to bear the pain she got up and sat on her bed. Virat, who was already awake, became concerned at this, and sat up beside her. 

'Sai.. Kya hua tum thik toh ho?', he asked immediately. 

She turned her head to look at him, surprised that he was still awake. But she didn't have the energy to talk to him or argue with him right now. So she just looked away and got up from the bed. The quick movement caused her head to throb more, and her hand quickly went up to hold her head. 

'Sai tumhara sir dard ho raha hai?', he asked,  immediately getting up from bed, getting the balm from the cupboard and stood in front of her. 'Baitho..main balm laga deta hu', he said, but she went towards her cupboard ignoring him and took her migraine medicines out. 

'It's okay Virat sir, aapko yeh sab karne ki jarurat nahi hai…' she said calmly without her usual retorting. 'Main apna khayal khud rakh sakti hu… vaise bhi aapne mere liye bohot kuch kiya hai', she said and left the room towards the kitchen to eat something before taking the medicine. But Virat stood there frozen on spot by the coldness in her voice. She did not speak it angrily or in a raised voice, but the indifference was much worse than her anger. Haan, kiya hai maine tumhare liye bohot kuch!! His own words had come back to torture him. He knew it was justified and he deserved every bit of it after what he did. But he could not bear her coldness, and more than that he was worried for her health. So he just followed her towards the kitchen. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I don't know how that scene played in the show where Sai answered Virat about what her Aaba taught her, because I couldn't watch the episode yet.... Hence I wrote it in my way and what I felt she should have reacted on the question, letting all her frustration out. Hope I didn't overdo itπŸ˜›

So how was it?πŸ€” Please leave your valuable opinions.😊

I don't know how early will I be able to update the next parts because I am busy with some work now a days...but I will try to do it as soon as I can

Thank you for reading

Love πŸ€—

Niki

Edited by luvzindagi - 3 years ago

Very nice update soon ☺️

Finally Virat knows the truth. I hope he sees the true colors of his family in the show also and doesn’t keep thinking that they are dil ke acche 

Look forward to the next chapter πŸ˜Š

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Beautifully penned

Can't wait for next update