Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sahi hain😆....Vikram bi mast hain....
Originally posted by: vallu123
Sahi hain😆....Vikram bi mast hain....
Agree..He is one of the best versatile actors in tamil industry after kamal hassan in my opinion..
You watch tamil movies??
Originally posted by: vallu123
You watch tamil movies??
I am tamilian... so yeah
Originally posted by: Priya12000
I am tamilian... so yeah
Addicted bgm
Mankatha...
I love vikram. But tala would have better
Agree completely.. Mankatha bgm is perfect with Thala.... no doubt.
U Tamil??
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Agree completely.. Mankatha bgm is perfect with Thala.... no doubt.
U Tamil??
Born as tamil living in Kerala
Originally posted by: Priya12000
I am tamilian... so yeah
Oh mee too...but I was raised in maharashtra...so not very much into tamil movies...but movies which have the best reviews...i do check them out...