semma
and naan hi sollura post ku yaro shock reaction eillam kodukaraga I can see them 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
semma
and naan hi sollura post ku yaro shock reaction eillam kodukaraga I can see them 😆
Originally posted by: lankan121
Of course..waiting for kutty ma and chella ma updates.
Both of them look good😍
I liked the contestants intro
It was cool😎
Ramya looks good
I m loving all d finalists look ❤️
Dho break padalam start aagidhuchu
If anyone wants to take nap , use it 🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Break now 😆
What you guys do when its break
🤗❤️
Originally posted by: lankan121
What you guys do when its break
Mobile😆
They shouldve done dance with finalist.. 6hrs show can't they do 5mins dance..
Originally posted by: lankan121
What you guys do when its break
Reply to other post and chit chat 😆

Just came to drop a hi 😆 Going to have lunch now.. See you all later 🤗