Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Nice 

Jai is cute ☺️ 

Virat being jealous is treat to watch. / read

But surprisingly I like Pakhi and Samrat more in this ff

Thaaaaank you so much!!! I’m so glad you liked Samrat and Pakhi ❤️
Its a little difficult to write her now with what she’s being shown as on TV. But will definitely try to include cute scenes between the two 

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lezcrasile

OMG, LOVED THE CHAPTER!
SO MANY FEELS, 
ALSO, THE JEALOUS VIRAT VERSION IS WRITTEN SO WELL.
HAHA, MAKE HIM MORE JEALOUS!
I WAS SO INTO THE CHAPTER THAT I SMACKED MYSELF HARD TO COME BACK TO REALITY, VERY WELL WRITTEN. 😂 ❤️
PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
MUCH LOVE ❤️ 🤗

OMG that is so sweet of you!!! I'm honestly flattered reading your comment 

Yes will try to add more of jealous Virat because I love the jealous Virat as well đŸ¤Ł

I'm really glad you liked the story so much hopefully will try to update soon â¤ď¸

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

This was beautiful 😃

I liked the jealous Virat, Sai teasing him

I loved how he fed her khichdi and that last close proximity scene ☺❤

Update soon 

Hahaha same here I love the jealous Virat đŸ¤Ł

Desperately waiting for them to HAVE DINNER on the show now đŸ˜†

Thaaaaank you so much!!! I'm really glad you liked it, will try to update soon â¤ď¸

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

It was  super amazing  ❤❤

Serial me to na dinner dekhne mila na hi kuch accha

This is a treat for all of us 

Continue soom

Thaaaaank you so much!!! â¤ď¸

I'm glad you liked it and that I could entertain and make you happy with my story and the dinner scene 

aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing story so far....

Loved the concept

I really want Samrat character to be strong in Sairat story in the serial!!

He was introduced as a smart person in the show but then was abruptly removed.... didn't liked that at all....

Your story is fulfilling that gap....

Loving Samrat and Sai and jealous ACP Chavan....❤️❤️❤️

Glad pakhi has some brains too mend her relationship rather than running behind someone who can never be hers!!

Continue soonish

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarushi04

Amazing story so far....

Loved the concept

I really want Samrat character to be strong in Sairat story in the serial!!

He was introduced as a smart person in the show but then was abruptly removed.... didn't liked that at all....

Your story is fulfilling that gap....

Loving Samrat and Sai and jealous ACP Chavan....❤️❤️❤️

Glad pakhi has some brains too mend her relationship rather than running behind someone who can never be hers!!

Continue soonish

Thaaaank you so much!!!! I'm glad you liked the story â¤ď¸â¤ď¸

I know I'm just waiting for Samrat's character to be brought back, I loved him so much. I think it would be a treat to watch Sai and Samrat onscreen as well if executed well by CVs.

Hahaha in this story she's not that bad, she's actually a nice character đŸ˜†

Yes updating soon đŸ˜‰

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Hola guys!!! Here with an early update this time. A relatively smaller chapter this time but I hope you guys enjoy it 

Apologies in advance if I don't do justice to the romantic and close scenes of Sairat đŸ¤”

Chapter 6

In the middle of the night…

Sai was trying really hard to not move just in case Virat was still up and figures out that she was up as well. What happened at dinner today was not letting her fall asleep as she kept thinking back about what happened and whether Virat felt something for her but then why was he avoiding her for all these months. She kept pondering over all these questions. As she realized Virat was still up and was struggling to move probably but why and with this she got up and asked him if he was alright. 

“Ab dara singh ki poti ne dhaka diya tha toh thik kaise ho sakta hu” 

“Toh mujhe kya pata tha ki aap itne kamjoor hai Virat”

Looking at Virat even struggling to get up from the bed Sai figured he had hurt his back. So, she got up from the bed and went towards Virat’s side and said, “Virat apni t-shirt nikaliye”. Virat freaked out at this and shouted “Yeh..yeh kya kar rahi ho tum, yeh jayda ho raha hai Sai”. A confused Sai asked “Isme jayda kya hai Virat, yeh sab toh normal hai sab karte hai”

An utterly amused Virat repeated her words to confirm if that’s what she had said to which a still confused Sai said “Haan sab doctors karte hai, ab choot lagegi toh check toh karna padta haina isme kaunsi itni badi baat hai” she was confused to see a disappointed look on Virat’s face. She again asked him to take off his t-shirt or at least pull it up so she can check if it’s a serious injury or just muscle spasm.

She helped Virat take off his shirt and then flip over onto his stomach. They were again too close than required and Sai was cursing herself for taking this upon herself she should have just called someone for help she thought as her cheeks started feeling warm again with all this proximity. She sat next to him and started checking for any signs of injury as she kept moving her soft fingers on his back. Virat was happy but flustered at the same time with this proximity especially with the fact that she was running her soft hands on his bare back it was doing something to him, his brain was telling him to just turn over and pull her closer to him but he did not want to rush things, first he must tell her how he feels for her. 

“Virat…Virat…Virat aap thik toh haina” Sai had been trying to call him but he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn’t realize. Sai finally bent over to check if he was fine and that broke his chain of thought as her weight suddenly fell on him and she was pressed against his bare back. He tried to flip over suddenly but that made her lose her balance and as a reflex action he caught her hand and pulled her towards him. â€œBrilliant job Virat, phele toh control ho nahi raha tha tujhse ab yeh kya kiya tune” his brain yelled at him as now Sai was fully on top of him as he sat shirtless on the bed. He was just staring at her as she quickly got up and tried to speak as normally as possible, “Jayda choot nahi hai baas muscle pull lag raha hai mai balm laga deti hu subha tak thik ho jayega” she moved towards the dressing table to grab a small bottle of balm and asked him to turn over. Both of them kept quiet to avoid any awkwardness. As she finished applying the balm, she helped him put his t-shirt back and went towards her side of the bed wishing him goodnight. 

“Sai” he called out her name to check if she’s awake. 

“Haan” she responded without turning her face towards him.

“Waise tumhe ek plate me khane ka ek sabse zaroori fayda batana bhul gaya” he waited for response to see if she was interested in the fayda. 

“Kya” she asked curiously. 

“Ek plate me khane se pyar bhi badta hai” he spoke slowly and carefully

Hmm was the only response he received from her at this. But he knew she was smiling and that made him happy.

Sai was trying hard to fall asleep but the recent events were just not letting her so she started chanting “Exams, exams, exams” as she closed her eyes. She doesn’t know when but soon enough she dozed off. While Virat was still up thinking about Sai.

Next few days Virat rarely got to see or speak to her as she was busy with her last-minute projects, reports and assignment submissions. This week she had a study break and Samrat had made her shift to a separate room on the terrace so she can study in peace without any disturbance. As she was packing her books and clothes to shift Virat sat sulking on the bed and cribbing about why she must shift to the terrace room. 

“Virat aapko pata hai mera third year hai mai koi bhi risk afford nahi kar sakti please” she tried explaining him the 100th time now.

“Par mai promise kar raha hu ki mai tumhara pura dhayan rakhunga bilkul pareshan nahi karunga, koi awaz bhi nahi karunga room me” he also tried reasoning with her the 100th time.

“Virat hum yeh sab already discuss kar chuke hai aur waise bhi sirf 3 weeks ki baat hai and then I’m back”

“Par tumhare bina yeh room bahut ajeeb lagta hai” Sai smiled at this statement of his, from calling her ajeeb to calling the room ajeeb without her they definitely had come quite far in their relationship.

“Saaaaiiii” he threw a pillow towards her when she stopped responding which hit her right on the head and there, she turned towards him like a tigress ready to attack. 

“Virat apne mujhe pillow se mara” saying this she ran towards him with the pillow in her hand. 

Both of them were running around the room onto the bed and wherever they found space to just run and there continued their pillow fight. All the pillows were scattered around the room when Samrat came to the room. He was about to knock when he saw the two of them running around. Sai was shouting at Virat with a pillow in her hand, “Virat abhi 4 all hai score aur bas jiska 5 ho jayega wohi jitega” 

“Sai tum yeh kab se bol rahi ho par har baar har jati ho toh final target score change kar deti ho” Virat laughed as he tried to dodge the pillow Sai threw at him. 

Samrat was smiling seeing the two of them like this. His life was also changing as Pakhi had turned more caring towards him, both of them were talking now, it seemed like she wanted to start fresh with him and maybe that’s what Virat and Sai wanted as well, to move forward in life with each other. His chain of thoughts broke when a pillow hit him suddenly. It was Virat who was aiming for Sai but as she moved it hit Samrat. 

“Sorry Jeeva mai woh tujhe nahi Sai ko…” Virat struggled for words as he saw Samrat’s face. Samrat quietly picked the pillow from the floor and banged it on Virat’s face or this time his Shiva’s face. “Agali baar Jeeva ko marne se phele soch lena Shiva” saying this he grabbed Sai’s bag and left with her while Virat was left thinking about what to make out of the recent encounter with his Jeeva. After months Samrat had called him Shiva, so maybe things were changing and he was happy about it. 

In Sai’s temporary room as Sai and Samrat entered, Samrat started setting up her books on the study table. Sai glanced at him and asked “Dada aap aaj alag lag rahe ho kuch hua hai kya, aapne Virat ko bhi aaj Shiva keh ke bulaya” 

“Haan Sai pichle kuch dino me Virat aur tujhe saath dekh ke lagta hai ki woh ab sach me tere saath aage badna chahta hai zindagi me, Pakhi aur Virat shayad ab ek dusre ko bhul chuke hai”

“Haan Dada maine bhi notice kiya Pakhi didi apka kitna dhayan rakhne lagi aaj kal, aap dono baat bhi karte ho aaram se, mujhe lagta hai ab woh apke saath nayi shuruwat karna chahti hai”

“Haan shayad”

“Shayad nahi Dada for sure, aap dono date pe bhi gaye the nah” she quizzed excitedly as Samrat looked at her shocked and flustered at the same time.

“Hum koi date pe nahi gaye the” he tried his best to lie

“Haaaawwww Dada aap kitna badal gaye ho, apni behen se itni badi baat chupai aapne woh toh maine by chance dekh liya aapko café me Pakhi didi ke saath warna toh mujhe kabhi pata nahi chalta” Sai said dramatically trying to guilt and tease Samrat.

“Aisa nahi hai Sai woh toh hum bas aise hi, aur mai tujhse iss bare me baat karne wala tha par maine socha tere exams ke baad karunga abhi tu exams pe focus karle phele”

“Haan haan theek hai ab aap bhanae banoge Dada mujhe pata tha pyaar me toh ache ache badal jate hai” she said dramatically. 

“Aye chal na kuch bolti rehti hai tu, yeh le teri table ready hai, mai niche se woh mini fridge bhi upar lagwa deta hu” he said as he walked towards the door to leave.

“Dada”

“Haan bol”

“Mujhe nah iss baar sach me lagta hai Pakhi did change ho chuki hai aur apke saath dil se move on karna chahti hai”

“Shiva bhi, exams ke baad tujhe usse khul ke baat karni chahiye apne rishte ke baare me” stating this he left the room to let Sai study.

Three weeks passed by in a blink of a second for Sai, Samrat and Pakhi but for Virat it was like an eternity. He was waiting for Sai to finish her exams so that he could tell her about his feelings. While Pakhi and Samrat were enjoying their night outs and dates together.

Sai came home earlier than expected as she finished her exam early and wanted to surprise Virat who she had rarely seen in the past three weeks. She wanted to share with him how her exams went and she was excited about the last semester for her third year, she wanted to tell him about how she feels for him and she also wanted to ask him about how he feels about her. 

Please leave your comments and feedback below as they always motivate me to write more â¤ď¸

I'm in two minds about the story from here so please comment below and tell me which one you guys prefer.

Option 1: I'll wrap it up with this light-hearted scenes and stuff in the next 2-3 chapters

Option 2: Continue it further but that will include a bit of drama.

Based on your response I'll write the next chapter.

Edited by tinamalHOTra96 - 3 years ago
LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

❤❤ this chapter.   I am loving the Sai Samrat bonding and also eager for Virat and Sai to speak their dil ke baat.

Loved how Samrat is truly looking after Sai as his baby sister.   

I would go with Option 1 for this story - light hearted happy ending to the story. 

A separate FF or OS for Sai Samrat bonding would be interesting to read.   Samrat not only supporting Sai in her journey to complete her MBBS and MD, but also encouraging her to follow her passion of volunteering in rural area to provide medical care and Virat also being on board with her cause.   May be Pakhi could also use her boggling and photographic skills to spread the awarnes of Sai's services.  Wouldn't it be lovely to read about all four being best friends and staring a charitable trust in the name of Kaka Nagesh Chawan.   Heck even Mohit and Karishmaa can be part of the gang.

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You should prefer option 1..

Btw great bonding of both the couples