Amar posted this on his IG
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKGhiMwBUHT/?igshid=gxsp9qepfeog
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Amar posted this on his IG
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKGhiMwBUHT/?igshid=gxsp9qepfeog
Nope... All dance bts....
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
So... maine finally Vir ko dhundh hi liya 💃 Don't ask kahan kahan se dhoondha maine 😏 😆
good job Asma👏
Do post the pic if possible😳
but she isn't wearing banjaran outfit here
For vaibhav’s wedding?
am thinking the same
guys bear with me ...am busy in kitchen 😳...so i ll reply late😆
but she isn't wearing banjaran outfit here
Only thing I see and assumed she has taken off her veil lol
Also Priyal is just in her banjaran blouse and English trousers lol... I think they are waiting for their shot or when it's time... they will deck up I assume
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Can you spot Vir in this BTS??
https://instagram.com/stories/himanshugadani/2487882442380631702?igshid=s6ih2yrwp1y2
Mujhe 4 bar story dekhni padi tab Jake dikha🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄