Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey bhagwan in sab mein meri kya galti kahan pange liye hai meine...kab tak pachtana pdega mujhe...koi rehab centre bna do...mujhe chutkara chahiye hai is bakwas se😡

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They should change the writers.. that's all I want to say here

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Hey bhagwan in sab mein meri kya galti kahan pange liye hai meine...kab tak pachtana pdega mujhe...koi rehab centre bna do...mujhe chutkara chahiye hai is bakwas se😡

Darling don't think too much .read only FF ss don't involve yourself in discussion I am with you my darling🤗

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

Darling don't think too much .read only FF ss don't involve yourself in discussion I am with you my darling🤗

Haye meri sathi🤗

Yaar bahut koshish kar rhi hu mein...I'm trying very hard.Thank you for support I seriously need it.😌😍

rachufan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Haye meri sathi🤗

Yaar bahut koshish kar rhi hu mein...I'm trying very hard.Thank you for support I seriously need it.😌😍

🤗🤗 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

They should change the writers.. that's all I want to say here

I so bloody agree...revenge was inevitable...but the problem was the way it was shown...the meaningless  questions absolutely  making vansh look delusional  suffering  from partial amnesia.....

The passion with which they show ishani n co torturing  ridz is disgusting...ishani in Initial  50 60 episodes was a brat...but she always said things which were right.. she spared no one...from aryan, ap, riddhima  n even vansh...she hated riddhima  because she thought  she was a gold digger like ragini, she killed sunny ... ishani in her own twisted way  loved vansh....now she is reduced to a snake!!!

The problem with revenge was not Vansh's  anger, rage, ego, hurt...the problem  was ridz never countered it with facts n logic...she fell n begged...

Just 2 things you got right.....

1.rrahel...their extremely  marvelous  performance  in last 8 episodes, they set fire in my heart with their eyes...such raw organic acting... some riansh confrontations which were little sensibly  written

2. Not whitewashing  vansh, keeping  it purely  revenge...cuz vansh said..dhoka kitna hi khoobsurat  kyun na ho ...use na daya milegi na maafi...n showing  fiercely ziddi riddhima...she knew he was on path of self destruction...n she wouldn't  let him...

Mamataji please get rid of your writer n editor...

Phew am done ranting !!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Haven't watched the episodes for a while now but I watched the clip of Riansh in the bedroom, and the level of disgust that I feel is unbelievable.

Vansh did SO much shit to her, and Riddhima forgave him just like that? He humiliated her, physically, mentally and emotionally tortured her, stole the ONE thing she prized the most - her identity. And she just forgave him?

Not only that but this man then has the audacity to joke about bringing in Aahana to make Riddhu 'jealous' and called Aahana IN FRONT of Riddhu??

Like WOW Vansh, you didn't fck that scorpion. So fcking proud of you. Not that it cancels out any of the other BULLSHIT you did. And what the fck do I even say about Riddhima? Rather than bashing his head in with a vase, she hits him with a pillow that was already ripped up?

THE DUDE THREW YOU INTO A COFFIN AND YOU HIT HIM BACK WITH A FCKING PILLOW????

BTCH I WOULD HAVE SET FIRE TO THAT WHOLE BEDROOM and demanded another house to live in sans that psychotic family. And rather than spending time to talk about all the fcked up shit that went down between them, they've moved on to this stupid locket track that I honestly have zero interest in.

By not making Vansh suffer and TRULY repent for his actions, I don't give a damn about anything that happens in this show anymore. Vansh will continue to get away with his fcked up behavior, and Ridz will continue to be lied to, and stepped all over.

I'm sorry but there is absolutely NO honor or dignity in taking back a man after he spent WEEKS and MONTHS plotting, and harming you. This is abuse to the next level and he deserved to be ditched so that he can feel what being separated from unconditional love feels like. He took her for granted and this is what happens when you stop treating it right.

But NO, Riddhu not only forgave him, but she forgave that entire fcking family too. LIKE SERIOUSLY WTFFFFFFF.

DID SHE SERIOUSLY GET AMNESIA WHERE SHE FORGOT HOW THEY ALL REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE HER WORTH IN THE FAMILY?????

JUST GIVE ME A FCKING BREAK ALREADY. JUST WTF IS IT GONNA TAKE FOR THESE DAMN WRITERS TO GIVE US SOMETHING DECENT TO WATCH.

Fck this locket drama, Fck Riddhima's past, fck her low self-esteem, and fck Vansh's over confidence. Most importantly fck the writers who are unable to execute tracks properly. This one was just SO OTT and COMPLETELY unnecessary.

Okay, fine, they wanted to punish Riddhu for deceiving Vansh. Fine, I get that. She did some stupid shit and deserved to be punished for them. But her punishment could have been delivered via Vihaan. The emotional and mental torture he would have inflicted by constantly remind her of Vansh would have been more than enough cuz she would have died of guilt. But for him to do all this shit AFTER she took a DAMN BULLET FOR HIM??? Not to mention, he thought it necessary to have sex with her as part of his fcking revenge. GET THE FCKKKK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT. That was NOT necessary!

Just like all the fcking romance right now is not necessary. I get it, they have helllaaaaa sexual attraction to each other, but PLEASE, for just ONE EPISODE show them talking about their damn issues and THEN let them romance as much as they want. Just because Riansh are hella hot to look at, doesn't mean that's the ONLY thing we want from them. We WANT them to actually grow as a couple into a healthy, and loving relationship. Not continuously fall into something toxic and very disgusting.

Uggghhh, I don't even have the words to express my rage right now. Am so fcking done with this show and Riansh. Pata nahi kab yeh aadat chute gi.

rachufan thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Haven't watched the episodes for a while now but I watched the clip of Riansh in the bedroom, and the level of disgust that I feel is unbelievable.

Vansh did SO much shit to her, and Riddhima forgave him just like that? He humiliated her, physically, mentally and emotionally tortured her, stole the ONE thing she prized the most - her identity. And she just forgave him?

Not only that but this man then has the audacity to joke about bringing in Aahana to make Riddhu 'jealous' and called Aahana IN FRONT of Riddhu??

Like WOW Vansh, you didn't fck that scorpion. So fcking proud of you. Not that it cancels out any of the other BULLSHIT you did. And what the fck do I even say about Riddhima? Rather than bashing his head in with a vase, she hits him with a pillow that was already ripped up?

BTCH I WOULD HAVE SET FIRE TO THAT WHOLE BEDROOM and demanded another house to live in sans that psychotic family. And rather than spending time to talk about all the fcked up shit that went down between them, they've moved on to this stupid locket track that I honestly have zero interest in.

By not making Vansh suffer and TRULY repent for his actions, I don't give a damn about anything that happens in this show anymore. Vansh will continue to get away with his fcked up behavior, and Ridz will continue to be lied to, and stepped all over.

I'm sorry but there is absolutely NO honor or dignity in taking back a man after he spent WEEKS and MONTHS plotting, and harming you. This is abuse to the next level and he deserved to be ditched so that he can feel what being separated from unconditional love feels like. He took her for granted and this is what happens when you stop treating it right.

But NO, Riddhu not only forgave him, but she forgave that entire fcking family too. LIKE SERIOUSLY WTFFFFFFF.

DID SHE SERIOUSLY GET AMNESIA WHERE SHE FORGOT HOW THEY ALL REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE HER WORTH IN THE FAMILY?????

JUST GIVE ME A FCKING BREAK ALREADY. JUST WTF IS IT GONNA TAKE FOR THESE DAMN WRITERS TO GIVE US SOMETHING DECENT TO WATCH.

Fck this locket drama, Fck Riddhima's past, fck her low self-esteem, and fck Vansh's over confidence. Most importantly fck the writers who are unable to execute tracks properly. This one was just SO OTT and COMPLETELY unnecessary.

Okay, fine, they wanted to punish Riddhu for deceiving Vansh. Fine, I get that. She did some stupid shit and deserved to be punished for them. But her punishment could have been delivered via Vihaan. The emotional and mental torture he would have inflicted by constantly remind her of Vansh would have been more than enough cuz she would have died of guilt. But for him to do all this shit AFTER she took a DAMN BULLET FOR HIM??? Not to mention, he thought it necessary to have sex with her as part of his fcking revenge. GET THE FCKKKK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT. That was NOT necessary!

Just like all the fcking romance right now is not necessary. I get it, they have helllaaaaa sexual attraction to each other, but PLEASE, for just ONE EPISODE show them talking about their damn issues and THEN let them romance as much as they want. Just because Riansh are hella hot to look at, doesn't mean that's the ONLY thing we want from them. We WANT them to actually grow as a couple into a healthy, and loving relationship. Not continuously fall into something toxic and very disgusting.

Uggghhh, I don't even have the words to express my rage right now. Am so fcking done with this show and Riansh. Pata nahi kab yeh aadat chute gi.

Revenge can be justified but , humiliation can't be justified what Vansh and family did was pure humiliation writers went too far in stupid revenge but when ridhima returned there was no intensity in Vansh's action as it was in revenge even he was praising Ahana 🤬actually ridhima has most of ss but writers only giving her ss  nothing more Ahana part scrapped because of TRP otherwise they are trying to impose her I accepted it is a story of a girl who comes in the end of the list of everyone 

Leave story wo to dur dur tak hai hi nahi Vansh ke character ki quality thi his intensity wo totally missing hai there was no need to give entry Ahana in their bedroom but writers give importance to this dialogue VR mension hai koi 2BHK nahi tha jo koi aur room nahi de sakte the 

Edited by rachufan - 3 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Writers should show Vansh going through 100 times more pain than Ridhhima went through.. otherwise for me,it is very hard to be able to connect to RIANSH

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Writers should show Vansh going through 100 times more pain than Ridhhima went through.. otherwise for me,it is very hard to be able to connect to RIANSH

^^ THIS!!

I honestly can't even look at Riansh in the upcoming episodes because of how disgusted I feel.