Rekha n ajeedh partner to steal the document.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rekha n ajeedh partner to steal the document.
again same mokkai task
aajeeth and rekha thief
next seasonum etha task vaichalum suprise agurathku onnum illa 🤣
I'm proud of you for watching this mokka for the second time 😆
Shivani asking bala about his statement. why u said she won't understand.. attitude vera 😆
She is not ready to leave him.. wants answer😆
Thiri.. baby in tears n asking sorry to her
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
next seasonum etha task vaichalum suprise agurathku onnum illa 🤣
Obviously 🤣. I opened the thread to find how uncreative the BB team are in the last week as well .
Last season seems better to me now , maybe because I watched it 😆