Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat Drabble: C for...

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Heyya, guys!

This week has been tough on SaiRat and on us. Here's to hoping that this does not rile you up more😆

"There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing"  - Aristotle

C...Callous

"Virat, uss din jawab nahi diya tha tumne. Kya jagah hain meri tumhari life mein,"  Pakhi probed.

"Pakhi yeh," and before he could formulate a response to what he considered an obscene question, he saw her standing by the door. Her eyes were cast down, making it difficult for him to decipher what was going through her. 

She knocked on the door. 

Their bedroom door. 

Her bedroom.

She knocked. 

In a voice seemingly devoid of emotions, she apologized for interrupting their conversation and said that she had to take her books to study on the terrace. 

Why the hell was she apologizing for coming into their room!

"Sai, why are you," he was still trying to find the correct words to chastise her for apologizing when Pakhi replied, 

"You can come in Sai. It's good you are learning your manners," she said in a mocking tone, her face smug for having another one over Sai. 

"Ji Didi" she replied, still composed. Her fist clutching on the salwar gave away her anger though. However, Pakhi was too lost in her mental celebrations and Virat, too lost in his thoughts to notice. 

She gathered her books and stationary,  while Virat looked at her through the mirror, silently hoping that she would look at him. 

She did not. 

He was used to angry Sai, rebel Sai, happy Sai, crying Sai. But this Sai, this indifferent Sai was like a dagger to his heart, it pierced through him and shattered all his defenses. 

Sai left her room as she came in, eyes still transfixed on the floor. 

"It's good she's learning that she should not poke her nose where it does not belong. It will help her later when she leaves," she replied in a candied tone, making him wince in disgust. 

"She's never leaving," he countered almost immediately, not even shocked at the veracity of the emotions with which he said that.

To any outsider, the scene that just played out would look like a third person had interrupted the conversation of a couple, was embarrassed at having done so, apologized and left. 

Only, Sai was not any third person!

She was his wife.

He did not know what he hated the most, her apologizing for interrupting or the callous manner in which she so easily disconnected herself from him. 

Was this the reason why his family were cheery these days? They no longer complained about Sai being rude. He realised that he would have to ask his mother. He was aware what his family was capable.

Had she let them taunt her? 

The mere thought made his breath hitch. 

But, she had not been like that in the room for they did have conversations. Or maybe she did, that's why, much to his displeasure, she did not stretch their conversations longer,saying that she had to study. 

"Was it too late?" He would wonder for the rest of the night. 

How was it guys. I wholeheartedly accept the chappals🤣

But I`m not as evil as I`d like to be, so, move on to the next post☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Here's my apology for even bringing TD in the above. Hope it acts as a marham to the burns I caused.smiley37

C for....Cinnamon 

Still sleeping.

Sai and Virat planned to go for a morning run, but she had absolutely refused to budge from bed when he woke her up. Mumbling that it was Sunday and she would sleep late, she drifted back to sleep, leaving Virat to wonder if he could still join his team for the football match. He however brushed the thought aside, because in his desire to accompany his wife on a morning run, he lied to his teammates that he was terribly sick. But, Sai being Sai had to pour cold water on whatever he wished for. He had begrudgingly gotten ready for his morning exercise and thought that he would act angry later so that she does not cancel him next time. 

When he came back, she was still sleeping, her legs sprawled to his side and her head now on the array cushions that she never forgot to put between them. He had a personal enmity with those impudent pillows and had already thought of a 101 ways to kill them - one time by throwing coffee on them and another saying they were too dusty. Sai had personally ensured that all his plans failed since on the first occasion she had borrowed cushions from God knew where and the second, she went ahead and bought new cushions. If he was not wrong she bought even more cushions than there initially were. Anyway, as far as Sai was concerned, digging his own grave was not a new thing to him.

With the box of Cinnamon rolls in his hand, he made his way to his side of the bed and stifled his giggle looking at her sleeping form, with her mouth widely open and her disheveled hair fanned on the pillow, she was a picture to behold. 

How am I supposed to be angry with her?

He placed the box of Cinnamon rolls on the bedside table, the aroma now wafting towards the air. He had thought of her when he passed by the bakery on his way home. Cinnamon rolls were his favorite, but he had bought it with her in mind. She loved anything sweet after all. And so, he wanted to share his favorite pastry with her. He could not be angry with her, he admitted. Not when, everything reminded him of her, not when he wanted to share everything he liked with her.

Bending down he was about to steal a forehead kiss, like he had done on countless other occasions profiting from the fact that Sai was a deep sleeper. But it was morning and knowing her timing, she might just wake up and kill him.

“Thank you for existing Sai,” he whispered in her ear while patting her head.

He left for his shower after which he hoped to have breakfast with her. In his rush, he missed the grin plastered on Sai`s face.

Waking up to those words coupled with those sweet and spicy cinnamon rolls, Sai Joshi was sure she was in for a blessed Sunday.

Let me know your viewssmiley31

I hope this one brought a smile on your lips after this high voltage week.

Cheers,

Keshnismiley9

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Callous : 

Beautiful Beautiful just Beautiful

I love this Sai ..Silent and Ignorant 

That SHE'S NEVER LEAVING was so powerful . I hope the cvs borrow this Virat from your drabble !!

Keep writing dear ❤️

Edited by Ambii - 3 years ago

Love it! Both versions were great. First part ka continuation dekhna hai mujhe...in the show also I want Sai to go into silent and indifferent mode so that Virat can see how his behavior has impacted her. Its one thing to get angry for Sai's "badtameezi" but the way he's counted all the things he has done for her and making her feel small is not fair. She didn't ask for any of this. He did these "favors" of his own free will and if he rewinds he will realize that she has thanked him repeatedly and even acknowledged that she feels like she cant repsy his ehsaan. That time he said ye ehsaan nahi hai. She asked him to br honest and tell her if he marrried her out of pity or thinking of her as a charity case and he said no. Toh ab gusse mein ye sab bolke he will make Sai feel that this is how he truly feels about her. As if its not enough that this family kees cornering her now she is being made to feel like a matlabi ehsaan faramosh even by Virat. Virat has a savior complex but Sai does not need saving. She definitely could use support but she can fight her own battles. Sorry my comment turned into a rant. 

The cinnamon roll one was very Sweet. ❤️ Virats line- thank you for existing! Its so sweet. I hope he realizes that his world is a better place because of Sai and her "tamasha and badtameezi" lights up his life and his house. 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely stories. The first one I hope it happens at least for one episode. I'll wait for the second😃

Aashna05 thumbnail

Both drabbles are written very beautifully❤️

C for Callous is amazing.⭐️ The moment when Virat said "She's never leaving" Go Virat Go and tell her same too!  

C for Cinnamon is so cute and sweet,❤️

Virat's "Thankyou for existing Sai" has my heart.❤️ This is even better than saying I love you to your partner, my pov only.:)

Amazing Keshni🤗

P.S. - May we get the continuation of C for Callous?

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved both the versions, i wish to see your version in the show of the continuation of the fight. 

"Kahi kabhi bhi nahi ja rehi hain Sai" <3 

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Callous was such a great drabble

Can we get a part two of it

And yes the sweetest dessert was delicious

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it Keshni

Very beautifully written 👏

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Cinnamon rolls:

It was so cute and warm 🤗☺

His "Thank you for existing Sai" was so romantic... I felt good to know that he had stolen countless forehead kisses before... But I wouldn't have minded one more, even if he had to bear some punches for that 😜😁

Callous:

I would really like to know what made Sai so silent, 

And did she really let the family taunt her without complaining!? If yes... Why??  😲

I would love to read what Ashwini tells Virat about Sai's new indifferent and sad behavior